Question before purchasing

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello, i see there are 2 versions, an IR one i assume and a BT one. Do any of the two remotes work just with bluetooth? Meaning i dont have to point it to my tv or Formuler. I'm hoping because it has bluetooth it would be able to send the input over bluetooth instead of IR.

Thanks in advance.

• BT one has Bluetooth and IR the other one has just IR.

I am aware of that, but does the BT one make it so we don't have to point it to the IR reciever or not? Like perhaps behind a wall or a couch or whatever, because its connected with bluetooth, or is that simply because it has voice control?

• I am aware of that, but does the BT one make it so we don't have to point it to the IR reciever or not? Like perhaps behind a wall or a couch or whatever, because its connected with bluetooth, or is that simply because it has voice control?

Yes the BT1 is a great remote imo. you can go in another room and change the channel back to football for the wifey

• Official Post

I am aware of that, but does the BT one make it so we don't have to point it to the IR reciever or not? Like perhaps behind a wall or a couch or whatever, because its connected with bluetooth, or is that simply because it has voice control?

BT1 operates in 3 discrete modes:

1. STB IR mode
    2. STB BT mode
    3. TV IR mode

When the BT1 remote is in STB BT mode, line of sight with the GTV device is not required.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.