Official Firmware v1.7.51 for S Series (17.12.2020)

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• New update for S-series devices has been released.

Download the latest S-series update from the Software Download menu in your device.

Firmware Version : 1.7.51

MYTVOnline Version: 2.0.8

WARNING: Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

The install process and reboot works automatically! Please don`t turn off the box or plug out the power supply, could damage the box. The reboot after update needs always much longer then usual, please be patient and let the box finish the install.

Firmware Version: v1.7.51

Change Log:

• [ADD] Weather Forecast > Select City Feature

• [FIX] No Channel issue after downloading specific nsvc files

• [FIX] Remember Audio-track for IPTV channels

MYTVOnline : 2.0.8

Change Log:

• ADD: Main Menu > Recordings, Exit menu items

• ADD: Main Menu > Settings > EPG All: On/Off. Choose to download the All EPG package or not

• IMP: Press and HOLD PLAY to start Cloud Timeshift. No need to press INFO button

• FIX: Problem connecting to HTTPS portal

• FIX: Long loading times for VOD and Series sections

• FIX: Problem with some m3u and xmltv URLs

• FIX: Can't view VOD > All group

• FIX: VOD Player > subtitle end-time issue

• FIX: Series loading issue

• my box took this update but now can not connect to the internet have but new cat 6 leads on reset router factory reset the box but only WIFI connection will work works ??? have tried to Altor things through menu setting but no joy

(formuler s turbo)

• If you want to use ethernet, deactivate WIFi and through setup process from ethernet choose dhcp.

• I didn't know that the new version of the software can't be rolled back and tried to install the previous one. As a result, the device freezes: the logo periodically appears on the screen and then disappears. I downloaded the recovery utility from your site, used it, but it did not give any effect. The device freezes and does not turn on - the mini-screen shows the inscription "update ", and when I stop pressing the "channel up" button, the inscription " boot" appears there, and the logo flashes on the TV screen.