IR1 control

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Just got Z8 curtsey of Crimble Draw Thanks Guys.

Didn't have glasses on yesterday just seen extra buttons compared to BT1 control ,love the IR1 Tv control buttons another Great remote and My very own Mint silicone case

• Just got Z8 curtsey of Crimble Draw Thanks Guys.

Didn't have glasses on yesterday just seen extra buttons compared to BT1 control ,love the IR1 Tv control buttons another Great remote and My very own Mint silicone case

were you the only person in the draw? :)

on a serious note, im not in love with the BT1 Remote,,

wjhat am i missing,

ATV 4k remote

4k firestick remote

Sheild tv pro remote,

all these above remotes, at the touch of a button wake HDMI port, and start the device,

ive programmed the BT1 remote to tv, but to be honest its a pain in the arse to press and

hold tv/STB button to switch to TV mode to then select imputs to then select HDMI imput

the formula Z8 Pro is on, Then, I need to press and hold tv/STB for a few seconds again

to get remote function back for Z8 pro,

what am i missing? why do I need to go through all the above just to activate the device?

any of the other 3 devices listed above, I simply press on relevant remote and devices starts.

its that simple,

• Z8 Settings:

• "Power mode" must be set to "Standby"
    • Android Settings > Advanced options > HDMI CEC > Enable CEC, Turn on/off with TV : ON

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• I Like the IR1 also because it has the extra TV controls, OK, source button and TV volume buttons. Surely you got IR1 with Pro.

I use BT1 remotes with Z8's but if I change source to another device in general I have that devices remote in my Hand

• Z8 Settings:

• "Power mode" must be set to "Standby"
    • Android Settings > Advanced options > HDMI CEC > Enable CEC, Turn on/off with TV : ON

thanks for reply, ive enabled above,

I have all 4 devices connected to my TV,

while on any of the other 3 devices how do I wake the Z8 pro, with one button?

pretty much press home button on all other devices takes you right to the home screen

of that device.

Surely the Z8 can do the same?