Remote bluetooth

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

I recently got a new GTV box and all was good for the first couple of days. I noticed that the GTV-BT1 remote is disconnected and when I try to pair it from settings - remotes and accessories this screen is constantly in search mode, I hold down the OK and Menu the light flashes on the remote but nothing happens.

I have also noticed slight pausing while watching MyTVOnline and other video apps, would this because the box is stuck searching for Bluetooth devices?

Many thanks in advance.

Stephen

• Official Post

Make sure your GTV device and the BT1 remote have the latest firmware.

Check the Formuler Update app and the Formuler Remote app for updates.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Thanks for your reply.

I had done that but today I moved the box to another room and its working perfect, I did have it plugged into a plug adapter, would this have caused a power issue and therefore a problem with bluetooth?

• Need help my google assist in my remote now working anymore. When i press it goes searching for accessories use to talk on it before