Mytvonline2 use with two Portal

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Z8 Pro 2021 box.

This is the 4th box i've done and same fault on all.

When installing fresh and adding two portals there is a kind of flaw.

I added a test portal and when the test was over Mytvonline2 keeps trying to connect every time I run the mytvonline2 application.

I've rebooted and it does same thing.

It hangs and asks to either close app or wait, neither work and only a reboot can get me out of that.

Only way to fix this is to clear app data on the app. What is the point of having a multi portal device if it hangs on a portal that's not longer active?

Guys this is such a flaw/bug.

• Official Post

This is the 4th box i've done and same fault on all.

Just to be sure, you understand how MOL2 works.

1. First time you connect with portal A, close the app or restart the box, start MOL2, MOL2 loads again automatically Portal A. This is normal!

2. You want to change to Portal B, Menu connections -> disconnect Portal A first and connect then Portal B. Next time after reboot or similar, the Portal B will load automatically.

Means, if you change between the Portals/Subs. you have always to disconnect the first used Portal, because the box expect that you want to continue to view with your last used Portal/Sub.

If the issue is something else:

Please provide a video of the issue to assist you better.

⚡For your large attachments, Please follow the instructions below(pictures/videos):

(Click Me) https://streamable.com/ > Upload the Image/Video file > Copy link > Paste the link with your reply