NordVPN app not workink anymore

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

For the last year I used NordVPN app. It worked fantastic. For some reason it stops working. I'm getting the error "invalid credentials" (YES, I'm sure they are correct). (I can log in with the same credentials on another Z Nano, on a Z 7+ and on a Z8).

I found that the problem is due to NordVPN app version. My Z Nano has "App version 3.4.3+sideload" of NordVPN just after a successful manual factory reset, followed by an automatically (and mandatory) firmware update. But NordVPN still not connecting.

A relative of mine owns a Z Nano, that has "App version 3.13.3+sideload" of NordVPN installed and is working flawless using the same credentials.

Nobody touched that box. I'm the only one who supports him with Z Nano box. Why it has a different version of the one I own?

If, somehow, it was updated, why mine doesn't do the same update?

Does Formuler firmware updates include android apps update?

I know we can't install apps other than the ones that are on the ZNano's minimarket.

But, it must there be a way to update to the same version of my relative's Z Nano ("App version 3.13.3+sideload"). Somehow it happened on that box. That's a fact. Don't you agree?

Can you help me?

Thank You

• Hello,

The nordVPN no longer support Android 4 devices.

Follow the instruction below to use the NordVPN app using the OpenVPN connect app

1. Go to the link: https://nordvpn.com/ovpn/
    2. Install the NordVPN configuration files(TCP) on your PC
    3. Unzip the file and find the .ovpn file which is you need to use
    4. Copy the file on your USB
    5. Connect the USB to the Z nano
    6. Install the OpenVPN connect app in the mini-market on Z nano
    7. Go to File browser > Store > press the .ovpn file > select the OpenVPN profile
    8. You will go to the OpenVPN connect app > import the .ovpn profile
    9. Put the username and password on your account of the NordVPN app
    10. Check the "Connect after import" > Press the "ADD"
    11. in the Select Certificate popup screen > Press the "Continue"
    12. It will connect the VPN

Thanks,

• NordVPN – fast VPN app for privacy & security 3.4.4+playstore (nodpi) (Android 4.4+) APK Download by Nord Security - APKMirror

It's last version of Nordvpn on the android 4.4.

Hope it works well on your device.