Portal Settings in Connections

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• On my Z8Pro My subscription has ended and in MYTVOnline I need to access Connections to access the Portal settings. When I start MTVOL it attempts to connect to the expired portal but just sits there with a spinning wheel. I have tried the back and Home button on the remote and I get an error that MTVOL has stopped working wait or close. How can I access Connections using the remote so I can change the portal? info? Hopefully somebody can guide me!! Thanks

• Official Post

When you start MOL2 and the app starts to connect with the portal, hit exit button to cancel the connection. After that you are able to switch to other portal.

• brand new Z8 box,I am trying to add new portal on mytv2 and connection is stuck on 10% . back button doesn't work and also gives an error. I think something wrong with your software. when will you be issuing new software. I though z8 was good but I am having second thoughts.

until it died.

• brand new Z8 box,I am trying to add new portal on mytv2 and connection is stuck on 10% . back button doesn't work and also gives an error. I think something wrong with your software. when will you be issuing new software. I though z8 was good but I am having second thoughts.

until it died.

Sounds like if it was working and now it isn’t something with your provider has changed. Possibly the Portal URL was changed and needs updated. If you are just trying to add portal for the first time something may be incorrect so it will not add it if username/password/portal url has something not entered properly (using XC Api Login). Definitely check with your provider and see if anything changed on their end that you would need to update or recheck your login info, I guess there is always a possibility that your provider may have shut down as well as we all know in IPTV this happens and it’s always good to buy a month to month subscription.

until it died.

Also, it could be an internet connection issue.

1. Make sure that your internet connection is stable enough and other apps like Youtube work well
    2. Contact your service provider and ask if your home IP is banned/blocked or if your account is locked
    3. If your internet is unstable, put your IP address as static.

In addition, also try to reinstall MOL2.

1. Clear 'Software Update' app ( Home > Settings > Apps > Find Software Update app and clear data/cache)
    2. Open the Market app and install the latest "Software Update" app and try the update again.
  • Excuse me but my internet is 384meg and no issues with iptv provider either, I had no issues when I used a different android box until i bought z8 .the issue is definitely mytv2 software. mytv2 is tuck on 10% and I cannot even close it down or go back . I'll probably have to return Z8 as it is clearly not as good as it is promoted. I'll stick to the proven russian model.

• PTV, it aint no software issue, you have either missed an character in you password or userid, check it thoroughly.

Its easy to type an zero instead of letter O and you might misspelled http instead of https.

Also an common typo is these two signs : and ;

I promise you it aint software related, its all to do with your settings towards your supplier.

Ask them again for your user and pass.

Good luck and hope you solve it.

• there is no user id or pass, only portal url using mac address.

tried everything reset 4 x times no joy.

I had a russian box before and it worked perfectly for a long time and eventually died and decided to try Z8. Big mistake.

I can see forum full of complaints for my tv2 app. there is clearly an issue

I am returning Z8 box as I have wasted enough time and stick to a new russian M.g box which I know it works

• Official Post

there is no user id or pass, only portal url using mac address.

tried everything reset 4 x times no joy.

I had a russian box before and it worked perfectly for a long time and eventually died and decided to try Z8. Big mistake.

I can see forum full of complaints for my tv2 app. there is clearly an issue

I am returning Z8 box as I have wasted enough time and stick to a new russian M.g box which I know it works

qEBlgZpZWHihO.gif

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.