FAILED TO LOAD VOD DATA

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello all, all of my Z8 Pro users are experiencing a failure to play or often even explore the VOD library anymore, on Stalker providers. I cannot confirm yet if the problem exists on Z10 line but the Z8 Pro users are all experiencing VOD problems now, and the provider confirms nothing has changed on their end.

Furthermore, testing with a cheap DreamLink D-Lite+ using the same account and server works 100% correctly with not a failure in site.. So it seems to be a Formuler software issue as far as I can gather?

Simply browsing the VOD library causes most things to not load properly, and especially attempting playback, with a "Failure to load VOD data" in a round box at the bottom of the screen.

Assistance would be appreciated - a lot of things have been tried to solve this so far ranging from using a VPN, to changing DNS, to installing the Audio Optimizers. What next?

I can take videos and have lots of pictures already being sent in to me

• Last Z8 firmware was released a month ago.

If the portal was working well before today and now it isn't working well, something changed on the provider's end.

Be aware that the person you are talking with from the IPTV service provider's end may not have the correct information because they are just a reseller and not the service administrator. Also, the IPTV service provider has zero incentive to actually tell you the truth if something goes wrong on their end.

My suggestion is that you open a support ticket for this issue at https://support.formuler.tv

Use the chatbot and at the end of the chatbot conversation you have the option to create a ticket.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Edit, it's fixed. See my reasons. Thanks.

I have a Formuler z10 with the last official update, Current version v10.10.23. Today I had to Refresh my provider to update EPG. My Favorites Group all but went empty with the exception of a few channels. I checked the individual groups and and the channels were gone or I just couldn't access the group at all. I check using TiviMate and everything was fine, I checked using the provider app and everything was fine. I added the provider again in MyTVOnline and everything was working. I deleted the old portal and renamed the new portal which required I disconnect and re-connect and all the previous deleted channels and group access didn't work again. Obviously everything works except in MYTVOnline. Everything thing had been working up until today as I usually refresh everyday to update EPG when I'm up late and don't to wait for it to auto update.

Edited 2 times, last by Scoughty: I was able to solve the issue. I cleared data and uninstalled MYTVOnline, rebooted which then showed me I had an software update. It seem to have reinstalled the last update. After I updated and it replaced the MYTVOnline app and now it's working. For some unexpected reason, I didn't have to enter in any provider info again in connections. Seems strange to me after clearing data and uninstalling. But all is good now. (January 2, 2022 at 10:49 AM).

• Problem occurs to me today on a Z+ Neo, after tried to delete tv program cache inside MYTVOnline, deleting app cache, I've contacter my reseller which advise me to restore to factory and problem was solved but I've lost all my custom groups and favorites :frowning_face:

After reset to factory, box has applied an update and audio optimizer was also re-installed !