Supporting mac address

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I have a formuler z7+ and a z plus.

Both were working fine a while ago. I have a fantastic helpful service provider. Mytvonline doesnt work on the older model and has constant black screen. Ive tried all troubleshooting, raised a ticket and sent logs to formuler. They cant solve it and wanted a test line from my provider - I’m refusing to do this, wasting my time.

My provider is no longer supporting mac address so requires m3u with a login. I’ve tried this on my z7+ and Now I get a dataload error.

Why is it smarters still works on both devices?!? This is an issue with mytvonline and is formulers problem! I should have just bought a cheap chinese box, service is abysmal. Update the firmware on your old boxes PLEASE

• Official Post

and wanted a test line from my provider - I’m refusing to do this, wasting my time

If you not interested to proceed what devs need to solve the issue, then don`t come here to blame anyone!