hi im trying to setup my formuler z but keeping getting iptvlauncher not responding, wait or ok. none of both options do anything, and thats it, no menu appearing when i press exit or menu. nothing! any help plz
Attached is the USB recovery tool and instructions.
That address the booting issue after the last Z-Series update.
#. Formuler Z Series Recovery tool instructions
Formuler Z Prime
Applicable Software version:
July 2017 Firmware 2.7.70
After updating to Firmware 2.7.70, the set does not boot to the homescreen.
Black screen is shown and the following message appears on screen:
"IPTVLauncher isn't responding."
1. Extract update.ird from the ZIP archive to USB root. Make sure update.ird is the only file on the USB.
2. Insert USB into Formuler Z device.
3. Remove power cord from Formuler Z device.
4. Insert power cord while repeatedly pressing the CH UP button on the RCU until the "Installing system update..." message appears on-screen.
5. Set is repaired and user [lexicon]settings[/lexicon] remain unmodified.