Security, Firmware update 10.0.22 and MOL2 10.0.22 for GTV released.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Sam, on MOL2 Dns is exposed and it's not safe giving out Dns to unknown prospects on the market.

Is there a way where providers or resellers can easily get a panel manager (even if it's annual subscription) to remotely control Dns from the panel and all the customer needs to do is enter user and Pass.

What do you think?

• Official Post

Sam, on MOL2 Dns is exposed and it's not safe giving out Dns to unknown prospects on the market.

Is there a way where providers or resellers can easily get a panel manager (even if it's annual subscription) to remotely control Dns from the panel and all the customer needs to do is enter user and Pass.

What do you think?

Migrate to Z10-series devices and use reseller deployment tools.

• I am referring to the my tv online app 2.

It requires, playlist name, portal url, user and Pass.

I'm saying giving out url to unknown customers is a risk for providers and resellers.. Apart from that the mol2 app is super great and flawless..

• There is a Mac option, m3u playlists and XC.. Most providers including mine etc prefer the XC which means giving out portal url to customers. That's the problem or greatest flaw in the mol2 app. Hope you get me now?

• Official Post

Elaborate on this reseller deployment tools? If it can help us hide our Dns. Why not.. Send info sir

Please open a support request on the helpdesk to get the information.

Initiate a session with the chatbot and at the end of the conversation you can create a support ticket.

Home - Formuler Helpdesk

• Created a ticket.. I hope we can find a solution and I'll be happy to pay a small fee to have my portal registered your end and all customer needs to do is enter user and Pass.

Please I am waiting for reply via email used in creating the ticket. Shalom

• Created a ticket.. I hope we can find a solution and I'll be happy to pay a small fee to have my portal registered your end and all customer needs to do is enter user and Pass.

Get your portal registered your dns will still be open in mol2 for anyone with half a brain cell mate.

i get where your coming from i really do.

• Get your portal registered your dns will still be open in mol2 for anyone with half a brain cell mate.

i get where your coming from i really do.

Thats the problem.. I think they need to work it out like how Ibo player does or maybe where we can download an app which we can configure away from main Mol2 app as panel.

May be they will have providers in mind during MOL3 launch.

Honestly Eric c the Mol, mol2, dol and dol2 are super great with iptv and miles away from several boxes, but having to give out my Dns to unknown clients puts my entire service in jeopardy which I know they understand.

For now let's see what the future holds.

But yes you are right with someone with half a Bain but the Mol apps haven't been hacked out of formuler devices for years so am sure they can find a way out for resellers or providers to protect their portal urls/dns.

• Official Post

Created a ticket.. I hope we can find a solution and I'll be happy to pay a small fee to have my portal registered your end and all customer needs to do is enter user and Pass.

Check DM

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• lets say they using mx player or vlc player for vod and film dosent work it flashes up across the bottom of the screen location error with your dns with external players

Yeah true mate, very true.. I think this really needs a work around for formuler team, if there is any team out there that can hide Dns discreetly it has to be the team of Sam.

Yeah cs url is very vital in this business and needs to be very protected.

I'm out. Gotta go to work.. Catch y'all later.