MyTvOnline support ?

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi,
    I m trying to have my tv provider link working with mytvonline, but no luck sofar,
    Does anyone know what url format mytvonline supports ?
    I have tried with .ts links + m3u links but everytime same error from mytvonline... "check ur internet connection"
    which i know is working because i can open other apps on my Z+ box.

I saw a guide here...
    "mportant: Be sure you register (on Server Operator Homepage) with your right MAC Address (if necessary). In this Mask you can check it all the time when needed. See picture."
    What is "Server Operator Homepage" + do i have to register my new z+ box somewhere first, before trying to use mytvonline ?
    i have watch all the videos on this page but still no luck in getting mytvonline working
    any help would be very appreciated

• Official Post

For Mytvonline you need Account from IPTV Channel Provider.
    - Server Operator Homepage = Provider
    After you did this, paid for the account, register your MAC Address from your Z+ and get the needed Url for MYTVOnline, then you can look all Channels that your Provider stream.

Ps.
    .ts links + m3u links working with Apps like VLC and are not for MYTVOnline. Not yet, maybe in future.

• Thanks for the answer and YES
    "............ts links + m3u links working with Apps like VLC and are not for MYTVOnline. Not yet, maybe in future."
    would be a very very nice feature for this box in the future, i think alot of people would like that :o)

Well, i have a swedish IP tv provider via my cat5 cavle today, no username/password to access this and nowhere to register a mac adress or have a link, so i guess i hvae to wait for future updates to use mytvonline
    (TS.m3u links) or ?

• For Mytvonline you need Account from IPTV Channel Provider.
    - Server Operator Homepage = Provider
    After you did this, paid for the account, register your MAC Address from your Z+ and get the needed Url for MYTVOnline, then you can look all Channels that your Provider stream.

Ps.
    .ts links + m3u links working with Apps like VLC and are not for MYTVOnline. Not yet, maybe in future.

Would be nice if you can tell what kind of formats work on MYTVOnline. i don't think the problem is a mac registration. Formuler must improve..

• Official Post

Hello.

Please download and use the FreeTV Pro app from the Market.

You can enter your own m3u list from that app.
    M3u can be loaded from usb or url

M3u support will be available in MytvOnline early November.

• Is it the m3u support already available in mytvonline, or if not when will it be?
    Thanks

• MYTVOnline >> MENU >> [lexicon]SETTINGS[/lexicon] >> User Preferences >> Reset to Default is coming up with pincode mismatch anyone have any idea why and what is the pin code i have tried 0000 but not working
    Does anyone now the pin also to unlock channels