Why was the video very jerky and no sound on some channels?

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello, i just bought a z10 pro max, which i'm verry happy with. I've got the latest updates on it.

I was testing for the first time MyTVOnline2 and when I go on channels in FULL HD (and only those in FULL HD) I have NO sound at all, but i have the normal system sounds.

On the other basic "HD" channels, I have normal sound.

At some point I get a message telling me Ineed to install new codecs to make these channels work correctly.

I accept and it installs "Audio optimizer" I then reboot => I now have sound on all channels! But now.... the image is EXTREMELY jerky as if it was at 5 FPS but the sound worked fine. (on youtube and mytv, not on the normal interface of the formuler, it's jerky just when playing content)

I went to the image settings and it was set to : Auto - 1080p 60HZ, I decreased to put on 50HZ, rebooted, and then the picture and sound work fine !

Can someone please explain to me if I did it right? And why I needed to install new codecs? Is it normal? (the problem is solved but i'd like to know what happened and if i solved it in the right way.)

Thanks in advance

• I was testing for the first time MyTVOnline2 and when I go on channels in FULL HD (and only those in FULL HD) I have NO sound at all, but i have the normal system sounds.

1. Install Audioptimizer from Market and execute once. Ok i see, you did it already, execute once again.

2. Change your Audio Settings from Surround Sound to NON.

3. If all of this not solve the issue, change on channels with no sound to proper Audiotrack.

I went to the image settings and it was set to : Auto - 1080p 60HZ, I decreased to put on 50HZ, rebooted, and then the picture and sound work fine !

Yes, for EU is 50HZ right.

and yes you choose instinctually right choose.

• 1. Install Audioptimizer from Market and execute once. Ok i see, you did it already, execute once again.

2. Change your Audio Settings from Surround Sound to NON.

3. If all of this not solve the issue, change on channels with no sound to proper Audiotrack.

Yes, for EU is 50HZ right.

and yes you choose instinctually right choose.

yes i Installed and applied AudioOptimizer and it helped me with the sound issue. Now I have sound.

Surround is OFF.

It solved the issue.

Thanks for comforting me by saying that 50Hz is the right setting for the box.

Thank you very much