Connection Problems Formuler Z10 Pro Max

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• My fellow users, Formuler Z10 Pro Max.

We have bought 3x Z10 Pro Max.

Within a period of 4 months.

All boxes have been installed automatiq with the latest firmware.

Now i have updated all 3 boxes to MYTVonline V10.10.35

The problems started, all sorts of connection failures rises.

- Server Error HTTP401

- Server Error HTTP999

- Server Error HTTP502

And not to forget, the box, used to connect within 20 seconds to TV, VOD, and Series

After update at least 180 seconds, and not even that good.

I tried my box somewhere else, same problems.

Tried 3 different ISP. Same problems

Full hardware reset, by HARDreset, no sollution.

I even bought a different IPTV Connection for 6 months, same problems.

I did internet ping test. I have a gigabit connection, 820 MB Download.

I even changed the router and the switch no sollution.

I have had contact to service center NL, and they confirmed that the Formuler Z10 Pro Max has a issues by loading time 19.000 channels.

I asked if the IPTV could be reduced to several NL Channels, loading time is now 15 seconds.

I have still above mentioned problems.

At last i used my old Amiko 6N Box. No problems at all.

Does somebody has the knowledge to solve my problem, or has the same issue.

Maybe by this way there will be a forged sollution.

I there a update available to solve my problems?

• Hello, you state that you updated all boxes to MYTVonline10.10.35, should this not be MYTVonline2 update for z10promax?

Overall ,i think you did pretty much everything possible to solve your problems,so i dont see a simple solution to your problems!

• Tobe exact i mean MYTV online2:10.1035HOTFIX update july6,2022 as the most recent update.

• Check PM

• I have the Z10 pro max. It’s on the latest update and was OK at first. Sadly now it stutters on most TV channels and sometimes freezes. Our internet is very strong. I’m not very technical. Any solutions please.

• Stuttering and freezing,in my experience, is mostly a Provider issue,so contact your provider about it.

• Sorry but you have to await next hotfix update, devs. working on it.

• Need you to check your message inbox. Click the message icon on the top right of the page. A message was sent last week.

• Can we all see the message send last week (quote Staff), in order to follow the ongoing discussion with Bokito 1977 ?

• I just had a problem of a sudden stop of live tv and on screen a message appeared; contact your provider, server returned HTTP 522, code 7-500.

After several attempts to reconnect to my Portal, the problem resoved itself, altough the proces of loading up to 100% took about 8-10 times longer then normal.

Anyone having similar problems (HTTP 522,code 7-500) on your z10 series?

• I contacted my provider and they did a reset of my line,connecting to the Portal is a lot quicker now, so it seems to be a provider issue and not box (z10pro) related! :grinning_squinting_face:

• Anyone else having connection issues to their providers using MAC address verification? M3U connection is fine. Provider suggested resetting the MAC connection lock on the stb, but don’t have anything locked.

I’m assuming this is tied to the latest firmware update? Any fixes?

Cheers!

:clinking_beer_mugs:

————

Z10 Pro Max

• I did have connection problems of my MAC to provider (see#18) but it turned out to be a provider problem #19,it is probably not related to latest firmware update!