VOD/Series Question

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Is it possible with the Z10 Pro Max to be able to do just like the Z8-Pro memorize the location of a movie or series playback, If we have to leave the listening, the replay is done from the beginning. One should be able to resume playback from the location where it was stopped.

• Hi SerGoy, I don"t know how it works on a Z10promax, but on my z10 pro I simply push the pause/play button once to stop the movie or tv serie I am watching,and push it once again and it resumes from exactly the same spot were it ended.

I don"t understand the part in your post "if we have to leave the listening"?

• Hi SerGoy, I don"t know how it works on a Z10promax, but on my z10 pro I simply push the pause/play button once to stop the movie or tv serie I am watching,and push it once again and it resumes from exactly the same spot were it ended.

I don"t understand the part in your post "if we have to leave the listening"?

If I have to leave the movies or series section, when I return, with the Z8-Pro, I can resume reading where I was. Which is not the case with the Z10 Pro Max

• I think I have misunderstood you, when I play VOD/SERIES and I exit the one I was playing, it indeed does not resume from the spot I left it,but starts from the beginning ! So you are right about the resuming issue.So if I am binge watching a serie,I can just put it on pause with the start/pause button,and then the serie resumes from the point I left it.

So the defining factor seems to be exiting the application,when you push the back button on the remote?

• Quote Staff, :thumbs_up:

• MyTVOnline2 > Settings > Player Options > Resume Playback > select Resume

Yes exactly what I meant. I made the change in the settings and everything works wonderfully.

There remains one thing to add, preventing the Z10 from accidentally shutdown while recording...

• The same here, also on MAC portal ,no option playback limit off (set at 5 hours) Z10pro.