Questions about Formuler Z11 Pro MAX, Z11 Pro and MOL3.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi

How to explain...

Z11 Pro Max / Stalker

I have created my favorites bookmarks and enabled auto numerating (1, 2, 3, etc...)

When I program a recording, I do it with my favorites...

When the recording ends, the schedule has left my favorites to be placed in the group corresponding to the recorded channel...

Is it possible that at the end of the recording that my favorites are displayed and not back in the groups???

• Recently upgraded to Z11 Pro Max from my trusty CC. I have two questions:

1. Is there a better option than the Z11PM's Media Browser that's similar to what the CC and Z8 has? The new Media Browser isn't as user friendly and you can't delete files like you could before.

2. Can I assign VLC Player as the default video player from within Media Browser? The MOL3 default video player is still unable to play all my video types such as AVI even after updating to the latest firmware.

• hello everyone, for two or three weeks my formulate z11 pro max while I watch TV marks me you are not connected to the network, yet my internet works nickel, I change cable and the same

• hello everyone, for two or three weeks my formulate z11 pro max while I watch TV marks me you are not connected to the network, yet my internet works nickel, I change cable and the same

1. in network setting try switching to dhcp if on static

2. wait about 2mins when the box start up because with some routers it will take longer to show connected.

3. update the formuler to the latest firmware by using the software update on the home screen.

4. power cycle router

5. disconnect wifi when onn lan cable

• Recently upgraded to Z11 Pro Max from my trusty CC. I have two questions:

1. Is there a better option than the Z11PM's Media Browser that's similar to what the CC and Z8 has? The new Media Browser isn't as user friendly and you can't delete files like you could before.

2. Can I assign VLC Player as the default video player from within Media Browser? The MOL3 default video player is still unable to play all my video types such as AVI even after updating to the latest firmware.

1. android 10 and up has a restriction so you can't delete files.

you will have to brute-force try file managers or use tv file commander or the adb extention for windows explorer(if running windows)

2. open vlc and let it scan for new media then use vlc interface to play them because the media browser don't have any option to set external player.

• Is it possible to install MOL2 on Z11 Pro Max? MOL3 does not have the ALL channel feature and I need this as I am visual and don't remember every Movie?TV Series title in the world. You cannot use Universal Search to find a movie with a yellow car on the poster or with a picture of a fire on the poster. But with ALL feature enabled we could scroll until we find it.

• I also wish we were able to use MOL2 on Z11...i personally dont like the Universal Search, Searching in MOL2 was so much easier you could choose ALL and select Year to search for newest available in VOD and it would search...so easy....then they changed it to this ....hopefully they either change the Search features OR at least give an option to users to choose between MOL2 or MOL3 for the Z11's

• I also wish we were able to use MOL2 on Z11...i personally dont like the Universal Search, Searching in MOL2 was so much easier you could choose ALL and select Year to search for newest available in VOD and it would search...so easy....then they changed it to this ....hopefully they either change the Search features OR at least give an option to users to choose between MOL2 or MOL3 for the Z11's

But you can just go to the “newly Added” section and treat that as “ALL” and then search from there and it will search everything anyway….

• hello everyone, I have a z11 pro max.

Refreshing the content is set daily and that works well, but the EPG update is not automatic and I have to do this manually. is there a solution for this? When I explore through the vods, the device sometimes loses the connection to the vods I get the message: no vods found. I only have this problem when exploring the vods. when watching a channel or movie I have no problems. And if I scroll up and down quickly, the connection sometimes comes back. This looks like a bug and is this a known issue? I'd love to hear from you, thanks in advance

• Hi all.

I’m using MOL3 on Z11 Pro Max box.

I’m having an issue with the Jump Interval.

I know an external player can’t be used for Timeshift/Catchup (which is a shame, hopefully a feature that can be added soon).

For timeshift I have all options to choose from on Jump Interval (AUTO, 10sec, 30sec, 1min, 3min, 5min, 10min). However on Catch-up it only gives me the option of Auto, 1min, 3min, 5min, 10min.

Why is there no options for smaller jump intervals on Catchup?

Any help would be appreciated!

Refreshing the content is set daily and that works well, but the EPG update is not automatic and I have to do this manually. is there a solution for this? When I explore through the vods, the device sometimes loses the connection to the vods I get the message: no vods found. I only have this problem when exploring the vods. when watching a channel or movie I have no problems. And if I scroll up and down quickly, the connection sometimes comes back. This looks like a bug and is this a known issue? I'd love to hear from you, thanks in advance

Great Question

• Agreed

Thought it was just my end, very annoying

Check the EPG update interval in your portal (edit portal)

• Timeshift and recording works perfectly fine on Z10 pro max but on the Z11 pro max recording works fine but timeshift works when the usb flash drive (Lexar P30) is freshly formated (Ntfs) then stop after some time and the progress bar stay at zero on the lef on every channels

• Check the EPG update interval in your portal (edit portal)

Thanks, that helped.

And now i hope someone has a solution for the VOD problem

Sometimes in the beginning or later, when I explore through the vods, the device sometimes loses the connection to the vods I get the message: no vods found. I only have this problem when exploring the vods. when watching a channel or movie I have no problems. And if I scroll up and down quickly, the connection sometimes comes back. This looks like a bug and is this a known issue? I'd love to hear from you, thanks in advance

• Please continue in other threads with questions, help and requests.

This thread i s too big and will be closed.