Questions about Formuler Z11 Pro MAX, Z11 Pro and MOL3.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Is it also possible if you connect an external storage to the Formuler Z11 Pro Max to start a TV program from the beginning? And if so, how do I do that? I have connected a 2 TB external HDD.

• Hi guys Z8 & Z8 pro had a feature with the green button that make it possible to set up a reminder for a Live Tv broadcast. Formuler will switch over to the programmed channel when it starts. Z 11 pro max green button is now wishlist where can I find the reminder button for scheduling a Live Tv broadcast from the EPG?

• Hi guys Z8 & Z8 pro had a feature with the green button that make it possible to set up a reminder for a Live Tv broadcast. Formuler will switch over to the programmed channel when it starts. Z 11 pro max green button is now wishlist where can I find the reminder button for scheduling a Live Tv broadcast from the EPG?

Hold OK button on program you want to add a reminder then release and you have an option menu pop up to "add to watch list" , "set reminder" and "set recording"

You can also add to watchlist and then see in schedule and then add as reminder.

• Is it also possible if you connect an external storage to the Formuler Z11 Pro Max to start a TV program from the beginning? And if so, how do I do that? I have connected a 2 TB external HDD.Is it also possible if you connect an external storage to the Formuler Z11 Pro Max to start a TV program from the beginning? And if so, how do I do that? I have connected a 2 TB external HDD.

You can add external storage, turn on "timeshift" in settings and this will allow to remind back content since you went on the channel.

Cloud timeshift is different where if provider has catch up on certain channels., you can press play on that channel in channel list to start program from start.

• How do you start Timeshift on Z11 Pro Max? Recordings work fine but i cant get local timeshift to work...

6. To Turn on time shift

Menu - settings -DVR options - toggle on time shift (need storage attached which you can set location when in this section

Then when viewing a channel, press left and timeshift seekbar will come up.

• Thank you, had done all but didnt know about left press...

• Timeshift not working for me at all. I have the Bluetooth remote. I have tried pressing the play/pause button, tried the pressing left that was mentioned.

I have a formatted usb drive that was used on a Z8 for Timeshift with no problems.

Any ideas?

• Yes I have this problem too worked on the z10 pro max and pc/laptop but not on Z11 formated several times but no go also tried different USB sticks

I am waiting for the big update and have no hurry Till then no timeshift or recording

• Timeshift not working for me at all. I have the Bluetooth remote. I have tried pressing the play/pause button, tried the pressing left that was mentioned.

I have a formatted usb drive that was used on a Z8 for Timeshift with no problems.

Any ideas?

Yes I have this problem too worked on the z10 pro max and pc/laptop but not on Z11 formated several times but no go also tried different USB sticks

I am waiting for the big update and have no hurry Till then no timeshift or recording

Was the same for me but i solved it by formatting it with: https://rufus.ie/sv/ /NTFS - There is a guide for it here in the forum.

• FOUND IT

SAM

thanks will try

• Hi,

I just purchased the Z11 pro Max formuler box.

I have it hard wired to the ethermet, my issue is when streaming it freezes for few seconds

Does anyone have this issue.

What can I do to resolve this freezing issue.

Regards,

Kamleshkumar

• Official Post

Check your network connection referring to the article:

Troubleshoot freezing/buffering/stutter issue on MYTVOnline

• I have a Formuler Z11 Pro Max and 2 connections with my IPTV provider. If I am recording and switch off the TV to go to sleep while I have previously watched another channel on the Formuler, the recording also stops and the box switches off. I have set via the HDMI CEC settings that when my TV switches off, the Formuler also switches off. But of course this is not the intention with a recording. How can I change this? Or just set the HDMI CEC inct3 so that the Formuler no longer switches off automatically when the TV does? Please help with this.

• hi

in addition to the last post:

Same here, while recording and putting the box in standby, it directly stops the recording and goes in standby.

Suggestion: when the power button is pushed while recording: pop-up and ask if the recording should stop and the box should go in standby, or if the recording should continu and the box should go in standby once the recording has ended.

It happens that I record something (programmed of direct) and someone else is watching another channel, and shuts the box in standby without knowing of noticing there's a recording going on.

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup in case of audiosync problems) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0)

• I love my z11 pro max but I couldn't agree more with gbs. The option to record to internal storage is the only thing I want for Christmas this year. Not everyone who owns these devices are chronic recorders. I for one seldom record and never record more than a couple of hours then I watch it and immediately delete it so I've never run into issues even on a firestick with storage so for now I'm stuck using TiviMate to accomplish this. Also not a tech guy, don't even own a computer so like gbs said setting up external storage can be a daunting task for some. Please reconsider adding this option. 😁

P.S - I bought the bt remote when I got the box and it works perfect.👍

• Do you also have USB 2 inserted at the same time?