Questions about Formuler Z11 Pro MAX, Z11 Pro and MOL3.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Official Post

When osd is activated, on top left, look for jump arrow, click on it and change.

• Well Hi to everyone here. I am the the proud owner of a Formuler Z11 Pro and find myself on a steep learning curve. I have my unit up and running ok with stuff like Youtube and Tubi but I just cant figure out how to get Mytvonline3 set up and running. Its really frustrating cause this was the main reason why I chose this Formuler box. I had heard and read so many good things about this Mytvonline3 that I ordered myself one right away. Right now its no better than my Roku stick. I have tried to get this going but just cant find any good subscriptions that will work with Mytvonline3. I hope someone here can point me in the right direction to find a good service that will be compatible with Mytvonline3. Thanks in advance and hope to here back from you soon.

• Well Hi to everyone here. I am the the proud owner of a Formuler Z11 Pro and find myself on a steep learning curve. I have my unit up and running ok with stuff like Youtube and Tubi but I just cant figure out how to get Mytvonline3 set up and running. Its really frustrating cause this was the main reason why I chose this Formuler box. I had heard and read so many good things about this Mytvonline3 that I ordered myself one right away. Right now its no better than my Roku stick. I have tried to get this going but just cant find any good subscriptions that will work with Mytvonline3. I hope someone here can point me in the right direction to find a good service that will be compatible with Mytvonline3. Thanks in advance and hope to here back from you soon.

You can install MO3 from marketplace. When you start MO3, you must configure iptv provider account information.

• Official Post

I have tried to get this going but just cant find any good subscriptions that will work with Mytvonline3. I hope someone here can point me in the right direction to find a good service that will be compatible with Mytvonline3. Thanks in advance and hope to here back from you soon.

Please read the forum rules, no recommends of any provider, names or url`s to them.

If i understood well, your problem is your current subscription that you want to put on MOL3? If you have already one, please let us know in detail what goes wrong and what kind of protocol is in use.

• I have 2 questions. If we have a recording running and we switch off the TV, the Formuler Z11 Pro Max will also switch off. We have set this up in the HDMI CEC settings, but if a recording is running, the Formuler shouldn't turn off, should it? The second question is also about recording. When we schedule a recording, when the recording starts, we get a notification on screen with a counting down timer for an "alarm". What is the added value of this? And is it possible to turn it off?

• I have 2 questions. If we have a recording running and we switch off the TV, the Formuler Z11 Pro Max will also switch off. We have set this up in the HDMI CEC settings, but if a recording is running, the Formuler shouldn't turn off, should it? The second question is also about recording. When we schedule a recording, when the recording starts, we get a notification on screen with a counting down timer for an "alarm". What is the added value of this? And is it possible to turn it off?

Code
    I am also curious about the answer. I also want to buy a ssd for recording.
    thansk for the answers.
  • Apologies because I think I posted this and the wrong place. Wondering if anybody has been able to use ITVX player on the z11 pro Max. I get a message telling you that there are no permissions, obviously I'm using it with the VPN and no issues with iPlayer

• Code
    I am also curious about the answer. I also want to buy a ssd for recording.
    thansk for the answers.

Well Hi to everyone here. I am the the proud owner of a Formuler Z11 Pro and find myself on a steep learning curve. I have my unit up and running ok with stuff like Youtube and Tubi but I just cant figure out how to get Mytvonline3 set up and running. Its really frustrating cause this was the main reason why I chose this Formuler box. I had heard and read so many good things about this Mytvonline3 that I ordered myself one right away. Right now its no better than my Roku stick. I have tried to get this going but just cant find any good subscriptions that will work with Mytvonline3. I hope someone here can point me in the right direction to find a good service that will be compatible with Mytvonline3. Thanks in advance and hope to here back from you soon.

Nobody?

Gtz

• Official Post

You can buy the slowest ssd and it will work just fine, but recommendations for some subscriptions you will not get on this forum, its against our rules! Please use other Forums and sources to find good Provider for you.

• You can buy the slowest ssd and it will work just fine, but recommendations for some subscriptions you will not get on this forum, its against our rules! Please use other Forums and sources to find good Provider for you.

Thanks,

Do you have answers for these questions?

I have 2 questions. If we have a recording running and we switch off the TV, the Formuler Z11 Pro Max will also switch off. We have set this up in the HDMI CEC settings, but if a recording is running, the Formuler shouldn't turn off, should it? The second question is also about recording. When we schedule a recording, when the recording starts, we get a notification on screen with a counting down timer for an "alarm". What is the added value of this? And is it possible to turn it off?

• Official Post

First was reported to the devs and no it should not go off. Like i said it was reported. The notification comes only when the box is on and you maybe on other channel than the one where recording should start.

• LOL, what kind of vpn do you have? Mine always autostarts and connects seconds after turning on my Z11, then i just need to open MOL3. That's not hard...

Anyways, there is an app (not sure if it will work on Android 11 because it shows a message of compatibility issues, works on 10 though with the same compatibility message) called "AutoStart - No root", it does what you want, it auotstarts more than one app and has delay settings...