Record on 1 channel and watch another or using PiP

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I watched the video but it wasn't clear how to record one channel and watch another. I am recording now and when I go to view a different channel, it says recording now and won't let me change.

• Record one channel, watch another channel for multi-connection XC portals, what means this exactly?

This means, your provider XC Api subscription need to have at least two lines/connections to record one channel and watch another channel. With one single line this not work.Once again, Xtreme Codes Api (XC Api) connection with two included lines/connections works and with single subscription line not.

Nice XC Api works, what is with MAC/ID Stalker portal connection?

With Stalker subscription is recording and watching not possible. Stalker use always one single line/connection for iptv and registered MAC/ID address.Means, if you want to use this feature with your box, then you need to speak with your provider and change to XC Api connection.

Does it works with M3U Playlist?

Yes it works also with M3U playlist, but you should first speak with your provider if you allowed to use this feature with single or need two lines at same time for M3U playlist.

The user assumes any risk of ban in this case! This depends fully from your provider and permission. Formuler is not responsible for any bans in this case. Pleas check this first with your provider before you use this feature with your m3u playlist.

Is merge possible?

2x XC Api merge is not possible. This MOL2 feature use only XC Api subscription with included multi lines/connections. Some provider give users the possibility to have up to 5 lines/connections in one XC subscription. Depends all from provider. Some supports this and others don`t want to activate this option.

What is with PiP?

All above applies to PiP (Picture in Picture) too.

• Sam, could you explain this quote better? I am not catching on to this?

Is merge possible?

2x XC Api merge is not possible. This MOL2 feature use only XC Api subscription with included multi lines/connections. Some provider give users the possibility to have up to 5 lines/connections in one XC subscription. Depends all from provider. Some supports this and others don`t want to activate this option.

• Means:

If you have two different subscriptions, you can not merge to use them as 2 connections. Only one subscription with 2 connections inside works.

• Would be very handy if the mytvonline2 app has a custom recording feature! For when you encounter a live event that the epg hasn’t updated. Etc a ppv show that doesn’t Have any information available? Which is often the case. I can record the show but have to wait up until 1/2/3 AM for the show to start to press record instead of setting a recording to a start & stop time. Just a suggestion for a future software update.