preferred option with rag or series Mytvonline3

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• preferred option with rag or series mytvonline3,

the check does not stay on recently added

but always goes to default.

when I go to look for the latest movie or series which is attached.

there is nothing wrong with that that he always shows the latest film or series first.

• Hi i have the same problem the sorting in VOD's and TV series will always revert back to default when i move to another group like in cinemas or Action or thriller or if i exit back to Live tv and go back it will be back to default it wont stay at newly added.

Before the last update i remember the default sort setting would always display the newly add content first in all the groups in both VOD and TV series but since the last update default will display the oldest first.

Is there a way in the next update you could fix this to either have the default sorting display the newest content first or have it stay on newly added in the sorting option.??

• Hi i have the same problem the sorting in VOD's and TV series will always revert back to default when i move to another group like in cinemas or Action or thriller or if i exit back to Live tv and go back it will be back to default it wont stay at newly added.

Before the last update i remember the default sort setting would always display the newly add content first in all the groups in both VOD and TV series but since the last update default will display the oldest first.

Is there a way in the next update you could fix this to either have the default sorting display the newest content first or have it stay on newly added in the sorting option.??

yes that's what i mean he doesn't save the last choice newly added.

Edited 2 times, last by T-Bob (January 17, 2023 at 6:07 PM).