Z11 Pro Remote Control locking up!

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi,

I had an issue the other night with the Remote Control not responding when watching a VOD.

I had the Remote left on a table for about an hour as i watched a movie and when i picked it up to turn it off and go back to live TV none of the buttons responded.

The red led flickered on the remote when i pressed any buttons but nothing worked ,not even the TV buttons worked including volume up and down for the TV itself.

I ended up having to pull out one of the battery's and put it back in for the remote to work normally again.

This happened with my Z10 Pro remote a couple of times too.

Has this happened to anyone else and is there a way to prevent this from happening again ? or a possible update maybe?

• Exactly the same happened to me a few times with GTV-BT1 - Had to power off the Formuler to get all working again

• Official Post

Put fresh batteries in the remote.

Next time the issue happens, cCheck if the light on the front of the Formuler box blinks when you press the remote control buttons.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.