Dropped frames in Kodi /YouTube etc.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi!
    I noticed dropped frames particularly every 60 sec. in Kodi and YouTube. The funny thing is if I rewind and play it again it happens at other places of the video. My guess: some service/daemon is halting the box for a short second. Is this bug a known bug?

Hallo!
    Alle 60 Sekunden bei Kodi und anderen Apps wie YouTube stottert das Bild. Wenn ich zurückspule und es wieder abspiele, geschieht es an anderen Stellen des Videos.

Meine Vermutung: Ein Service / Daemon hält die Box für eine kurze Sekunde an. Ist dieser Fehler ein bekannter Fehler?

• Official Post

First time hearing of this.

STB Firmware version? System Info >> Application Version

Provide a sample of the media file you are playing back in KODI or the name of the Youtube video.
    Will try to reproduce.

Also enable "stats for nerds" during Youtube playback and provide video or screenshot when you get dropped frames.

• OS is the latest: 2017.09.26, Loader Version L1.1, Kernel Version T7.0-r11213

It happens both with Youtube and Kodi. Notice the dropped frames. It happens in all videos with Youtube or Kodi.
    This happens exactly every 60 seconds.
    Also if there is slow music the music becomes faster and slower and it almost sounds like the batteries are getting empty.
    Maybe it is a bug with the frame adjustment (24hz, 25hz, 50hz, 60hz)?

Kodi:
    View My Video
    Mirror: https://www.file-upload.net/do…20171115_1952270.mp4.html

Youtube:
    View My Video
    Mirror: https://www.file-upload.net/do…20171115_1945000.mp4.html

• Official Post

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to make the videos.

I tried to reproduce your Youtube issue with my S Turbo, but didn't get any dropped frames or audio distortion.
    Link to my Video

Can you provide the following info so we can try to match your usage environment?

• Screenshot of your System Info menu
      • The latest software application version is 1.4.8 r11616. Build date 2017.11.10
    • Current STB output resolution setting
    • List of user-installed apps/plugins
    • Make/Model of TV

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.