I have all channels but when I try to Edit the group I get message "Empty group"

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello

I wonder if somebody has had the same and what solution there is.

I have my IPTV subscription with aprox 16.000 channels and it is working fine. But if I try to go to the "Edit groups" option to remove some of the categories after a few seconds spinning it will tell me "Empty groups" so I can not remove some of those categories.

This happens only on the "Live TV" option. If I want to remove categories in VOD or Series... no problem

Thank you for any help!

• Official Post

Hi,

I will never understand why people activate so many categories with unknown languages and unviewed content. The abundance of categories alone is overwhelming, slows down the box and the loading times + makes a lot of things confusing.

In the end you only watch 100-200 channels anyway.

The fastest and best way is to sort everything properly and deactivate unnecessary things.

1. By logging in to your provider's dashboard and deactivating everything that is unnecessary in the channel list, it will never be loaded again and unnecessary data transmission is also gone.

2. You ask your provider to do this for you and disable all unnecessary categories.

The box is later significantly faster and there is also significantly less data synchronization, such as loading EPG, content, etc.

Then there should be no problems with further settings of the categories.