VPN doesn't allow watching TV

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I use the FORMULER Z11 Pro Max TV box.

Yesterday I installed NordVPN. It works fine on everything like watching youtube, etc. but watching via my IPTV server, TV and VOD’s and Series give a HTTP401 error.

I use the app MYTVOnline 3 – I can login on the IPTV server and update everything aswel, only watching isn’t possible
    When I disconnect the VPN everything is working fine again.

On different fora I can see that many fellow users of my type of TV box have the same problem but I did not find a solution.

Your help is wanted so much, thx in advance !

• I use the FORMULER Z11 Pro Max TV box.

Yesterday I installed NordVPN. It works fine on everything like watching youtube, etc. but watching via my IPTV server, TV and VOD’s and Series give a HTTP401 error.

I use the app MYTVOnline 3 – I can login on the IPTV server and update everything aswel, only watching isn’t possible
    When I disconnect the VPN everything is working fine again.

On different fora I can see that many fellow users of my type of TV box have the same problem but I did not find a solution.

Your help is wanted so much, thx in advance !

I have NordVPN and everything works fine.

Have you tried but another connection to NordVPN?

• Some new provider servers have some protection against big LAG, so connecting to a vpn server far away from your own location it will act as SPAM or harmful connection and 401 or 404 erros will appear. Just ask your provider to disable that protection against high ms and you will be fine...I'm talking about servers with > 200ms of LAG!!!

• Thanks to all responders.

The problem is solved. The provider of the IPTV has corrected the problem at their end.

(I had sent them the same text, as i wrote down here in this thread.)

so end good, all good