Cumulative BETA Software Update - FW 11.2.5 and MOL 3 11.2.13 for Formuler Z11 Series released.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Official Post

BETA Software Update for Formuler Z11 Series devices.

Firmware Version : 11.2.5 BETA

MYTVOnline 3 Version : 11.2.13 BETA

WARNING:

Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

If serious errors occur, please do factory reset.

Please keep in mind, this is Beta and could have also bugs or act unstable, it is for testing and not for productive use 24h with the box.

If you don`t want to test, please wait until official comes out. No Forum support in other threads if beta is in use, beta issues should be discussed only in this thread.

HowTo Install:

Home Menu -> Software Update -> press "1339" -> Red Icon and Beta Test SW appear (right corner) -> Press Red Button -> Firmware and Software are now shown, press "OK" button for install.

The install process and reboot works automatically! Please don`t turn off the box or plug out the power supply, could damage the box. The reboot after update needs always much longer than usual, please be patinate and let the box finish the install. If necessary reboot later once again.

BETA FW- 11.2.5 and MOL3. 11.2.13 discussions only in this thread here. Other open threads with Beta issues will be deleted instantly!

We need to collect data and feedbacks on one place, thank you for your understanding.

Firmware Version : 11.2.5 BETA

• FIX: Systemwide media playback stutters when certain USB devices are plugged into the device
    • FIX: UI display issue in "F1 TV" app
    • FIX: Can't re-connect to saved WPA3 WLAN network
    • IMP: HDMI stability
    • IMP: Hauppauge USB tuner driver optimization

MYTVOnline 3 Version : 11.2.13 BETA

• NEW: Alternate EPG Mode for Stalker. Access from Portal Edit menu. (MOL3 Menu -> Content Manager -> Content Sources -> Your Stalker
      Portal -> EPG Mode -> Change from Default to Alternate and set offset
      ).
    • FIX: Can't play some AVI files
    • FIX: "MediaCodecVideoDecoderException" error
    • FIX: Unexpected cursor movement in VOD menu
    • FIX: EPG offset values not working as intended
    • FIX: Playback stops when BT audio devices are connected
    • FIX: 404 error occurs sometimes when zapping
    • IMP: Favorite channels disappear sometimes
    • IMP: Improved robustness for recording files
    • IMP: System screensaver can now activate when media is paused
    • IMP: Resume playback not working on some portals
    • IMP: Universal Search display improvements
    • IMP: Metadata display speed improved
    • IMP: Improved Portuguese (Portugal) translation. Thank you H.P.
  • Did the update,first impression epg under guide button, 1 day ahead and one day back (XC),under previous update i had epg 4-5 days ahead and 1 day back,then no information!

• hi guys

First impression after short test:

- EPG still not improved (some provider ok for a few days back and a few days forward, some provider only 1 day back and 1 day forward, some provider no EPG at all). Provider with offset -2 hours, still: Guide-EPG ok and single_EPG 2 hours behind. Did clear and refresh EPG.

- IMDB: no improvements, only now on the provider where all was ok, there are no pics on the cast on series (but ok on movies) ; other provider: nothing (movies & vods) ; other provider: only short info (so no image, preview, media, cast).

The following issues still haven't been fixed on this beta:

- 404 error (losing connection of a provider after manual content update) (imho started with earlier beta)

- Sound issue (after a few seconds: out of sync. of 0,3 seconds on certain channels, vods and series) with Dolby 5.1

I'm pleased there are still improvements, and hopefully the issues above can be fixed shortly.

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup in case of audiosync problems) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0)

• clear the epg data, cache and do refresh

after big changes sometimes you have to do that to resolve data issues.

Did as you suggested,i still have only 24 hours back and 24 hours ahead of epg under the guide button.

Note worthy the single view epg has increased to 8 days. :winking_face:

• Official Post

After new update my box changes menu language every time i reboot to portugise

Settings -> HDMI CEC -> Auto change Language, turn off.

• If anyone is interested, yesterday i've updated (did backup before -Thank god), then opened mol3 and every channel was in replay mode after 1 min or so, refreshed portal, content update, epg update and same behavior. Then when night football matches were in half- time i very quickly reset everything, started from scratch, installed every app - MOL3 included (yes, needed to go to software update, insert 1339 again and install BETA MOL3, otherwise it would install old version), vpn included, disabled DNS in formuler settings, chose open vpn UDP mode, restored backup in MOL3, updated content and EPG data and things got stable, no network errors last night. Will test more this entire afternoon, specially at night because that's when sh#t starts...LOL

• If anyone is interested, yesterday i've updated (did backup before -Thank god), then opened mol3 and every channel was in replay mode after 1 min or so, refreshed portal, content update, epg update and same behavior. Then when night football matches were in half- time i very quickly reset everything, started from scratch, installed every app - MOL3 included (yes, needed to go to software update, insert 1339 again and install BETA MOL3, otherwise it would install old version), vpn included, disabled DNS in formuler settings, chose open vpn UDP mode, restored backup in MOL3, updated content and EPG data and things got stable, no network errors last night. Will test more this entire afternoon, specially at night because that's when sh#t starts...LOL

what does football have to do with this then I don't quite understand that please explain