Bluetooth

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi all
    Thanks in advance for your technical competence.

1.I am not able ( using the remote ) to activate the bluetooth setting in the android section of the box.
    As soon as I switch it on and go back to the main menu it switches itself back to OFF.
    It's very frustrating, any ideas on how I might be able to do this.

My current setup is using 4 satellites
    1.Hotbird 13e
    2.Astra 19.2
    3.Astra 28.8
    4.Eutel sat 16.

Using the sat menu to setup all sats with the Diseqc [lexicon]settings[/lexicon] from 1 to 4 I have noticed that the switching between all sats is very slow and is sometimes not working.
    As this box is new, I dont know if this is normal ??, some advice would be welcome.
    I have read in this forum over the discussions around M3u services, I have installed Perfect Player and can not get it to work. Has anyone an idea how to do this ( I understand that a new software will be available for this box soon)....any work arounds ?

Ok enough for now.... :winking_face:

Keep up the great forum work and I hope you will assist thanks.
    :thumbs_up:

• Official Post

1. You need USB Bluetooth dongle, after insert you can use the switch and turn ON.
    2. What you mean with slow switching between the Sat? If you do correct disqc [lexicon]settings[/lexicon] then should work all great. Didn't saw any problems yet.
    3. Next week will come new FW. With this fw will change very much and come new options, also M3U support.

• 1. You need USB Bluetooth dongle, after insert you can use the switch and turn ON.
    2. What you mean with slow switching between the Sat? If you do correct disqc [lexicon]settings[/lexicon] then should work all great. Didn't saw any problems yet.
    3. Next week will come new FW. With this fw will change very much and come new options, also M3U support.

What bluetooth dongle do you recomend? Thanks

• Official Post

In this case its better other Users recommend Bluetooth Dongles that have already in use with S-Series.

• Hi all
    Thanks for your answers.
    I ended up buying a cheap no name keyboard, after I inserted the dongle, it started working fine.
    Setup the sat disqc again and found changing the channels on the same sat is fine but when I move from one sat to another, sometimes it can be delayed.
    However I will reset my sat switch and let you know if it cleared up.

Looking forward to a great box......

• I have tried two different Bluetooth singles, and I cannot get the Bluetooth to work on this thing. Is there something I am missing here? Is there something I need to install (ie drivers)? Does it matter that I have the dongle plugged into a USB hub? This is terribly frustrating.

Thanks in advance for your help.