srt. subtitles Formuler Z Prime

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi
    I have my new Formuler Z Prime, and it seems good quality screen and all is working fine.
    However, i am very disapointed with one issue, that is very important to me:

When i access the File Browser/Store ( in order to access my hard Disk) that i have connected with the box and play one video the video plays ok, but with NO Subtitles.
    I have the video and the subtitles in srt. file together. But don´t work!
    I make the same in my other Box (MAG 256) and it runs perfect with the subtitles.

I like the Formuler Z Prime, and i would keep it, but for now i am very disappointed with this subject. :(

Someone can help me with this matter?

Thank You

Regards
    Bjecas

• Hi Sam
    Thank you in advance!
    Yes! Subtitles ON
    Show subtitles ON.........
    But NO Subs..... :(

This is crazy, why if i workwith the MAG 256, there is no problem!

Can you tell me what i must make?
    I buy this Box TODAY!!!!

Thank You

• Works fine for me.

When you start the video, does it recognize your subtitles file?
    It should display: 1/1 Ex Subtitle SRT in the upper banner.
    See the attached images

Try checking the subtitle options again.

If you don't like the default video player, you can always use another one from the app store.
    MX Player is a popular choice.

• Thank You Evengelist for your support.
    So about your questions:

1-When you start the video, does it recognize your subtitles file? NO
    In fact i have 1 folder with 2 links(?) One is the Video and the other with the Subs. But when i clik to see the video, the subs dont run.

2-It should display: 1/1 Ex Subtitle SRT in the upper banner. NO It does'n happend

I will try to make some pics about this problem!

Iam very concerned about this matter. I NEVER expect this kind of BUGS in one product like Formuler Z Prime! Absolutly CRAP!

If i can not fix this problem, i will sell this crap Box and i will buy one MAG 256. (so much better with *SRT files and play everything)
    This was one mistake when i buy it, brand New, 2 days ago.