SPDIF/HDMI DTS out KODI/SPMC

• Please read this post first-> Dolby Digital / AC3

If you not use HDMI input trough AV Receiver and HDMI is directly connected to TV, your setting for use with Spdif must be like follow:

Audio [lexicon]Settings[/lexicon] Android:

• HDMI Output: Auto
    • SPDIF Output: RAW
    • HBR Degrade Output: RAW 5.1 / 7.1

After set please reboot once your Box.

• today i tried hdmi DTS - no sound on KODI and SPMC,DD - ok, so it looks like the S-MINI can't transfer DTS sound,sadly.On my MI BOX 3 Marshmallow with same setting no problem to transfer DTS sound over SPDIF/HDMI.......

• Hi,

i tried again normal Channels and streaming of Movies with App Mediacenter from S Series and my NAS.

• Normal DVB works perfectly, Dolby Digital signal is always forwarded to AV Receiver.
    • All Test Videos from my NAS with Pro Logic, DD, DTS, True HD, DTS-HD Master etc. are playing and are recognised.

Kodi i didn`t tested yet but i will do it tomorrow. I don`t understand why Kodi shouldn't forward this signals to AVR Receiver properly, it`s just RAW forwarding of Audio Signal if all [lexicon]Settings[/lexicon] made properly, the complete work takes the AV Receiver. I will come back to you after test with kodi.

• Ok i think i found the problem in Kodi. The AVR Receiver Data are not shown in Kodi, it stays always on "Android-Audiotrack" and can not be changed but for recognising you have to change to AVR Receiver or proper audio interface.
    So, yes this is Kodi/interface issue and will be forwarded to Formuler. Thanks for your feedback nimbus.

• Ok i think i found the problem in Kodi. The AVR Receiver Data are not shown in Kodi, it stays always on "Android-Audiotrack" and can not be changed but for recognising you have to change to AVR Receiver or proper audio interface.
    So, yes this is Kodi/interface issue and will be forwarded to Formuler. Thanks for your feedback nimbus.

Kodi [lexicon]Settings[/lexicon] for Audio :-

Number of Channels = 2.0 (Ignore any other [lexicon]settings[/lexicon] Known Kodi Bug)
    Output :- Best Match
    Volume 90
    Maintain Original volume on downmix on
    Stereo upmix on
    Resample High
    Threshold 2
    Keep Audio device alive 1 min
    Send low volume on

Allow passthrough on
    Dolby Digital (AC3) Capable receiver on
    Enable Transcoding on
    Dolby Digital (E-AC3) capable receiver on

enable audio dsp processing off

Its the number of channels that cause the problem try the [lexicon]settings[/lexicon] above

There known DTS Problems, try these special build the shitty and notshitty builds
    let me know the results if it fixes your issue it maybe worth SAM adding it to the appstore
    http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/android/arm/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ians325 ()