Beta Update - Firmware v. 11.3.0 BETA and MOL 3 v. 12.1.0 BETA for Formuler Z11 Series released.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• This was implemented. Please check in the 2nd beta.

hi

thanks, this is about: in favourits and history of vods and series: possibility show the provider somewhere (= important for me)

2nd beta is installed, but in favourits and history of vods & series I can't find the provider name anywhere. Where should I see it?

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0) - Nord VPN

• Anyone noticing audio micro stutters in the beta? On the latest beta and it’s still here, wasn’t present in the last official.
    Noticeable in mol3 and stremio. Happens once every 5 mins or so, lasts a milli second

Depends on the content you're watching, probably 23,976fps movies being played at 24HZ. Already posted here. It's probably less than 5 minutes, but you only notice every 5 minutes when the audio is also affected, most of the stutters aren't really noticeable at the naked eye, some people won't even see or hear anything.

• Bottom right of the favourite and history screens you should see <...> provider name, it is quite small could do with being a little larger.

hi

Oh man, just was there was another beta (I was a bit confused, as this is now the 3rd beta), anyway: this is ok, big thanks!

+ Little update/open items on my first reaction in this thread (post #12):

- command center in home menu: possibility to change the available options & their position in the menu?

- not possible to sort providers (I believe SAM wrote earlier this would be implemented in the next (beta) soft) -> will this come later (important for me)?

- in the vods and series menu: no back option to go back to the MOL3 menu, only going back to live tv -> can this be added?

General impression:

- still: all changing in menus seem a bit slower then before

Older oustanding issues:

- in single EPG: possibility to record a program & playback

- no changements noticed in EPG: some providers ok for about 4 days, some only 24h

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0) - Nord VPN

• hello

Extra (as posted earlier), still present issues/questions:

- Audio sync on live tv: if I change the audio delay, the (fixed) subtitles are automatically changed with the same delay. Can this be corrected or is there a reason that it works this way (in my case the subtitles are ok, but the audio sometimes needs a little delay - due to AAC and my receiver)?

- Audio and subtitle delay: is is possible to change this, so we can keep pushing the RCU instead of having to click x-times for each 50 ms?

- Extra: I noticed in recordings, that there's no audio sync option -> is it possible to implement (which I doubt, but would ask anyway)?

Thanks in advance!

• Hi, i just did the second beta update,released 10 th june,via the standard way 1339,press red etc.,for z11 series,

after the standard installation and update process,the box reboothed,but nothing worked,not YT nor MOL3,when i went back to software there was an endless spinning of concentric circles,that took over 15 minutes,there were no release notes (changelog FW/SW),nor are the latest FW and IPTV etc given on the left handside of the Official update page.

After going up and down several settings and resetting Nord vpn,all out of blue MOL3 worked again!

I have never come across this erratic behavior after a beta update,can someone explain to me what this means?

• Hi, i just did the second beta update,released 10 th june,via the standard way 1339,press red etc.,for z11 series,

after the standard installation and update process,the box reboothed,but nothing worked,not YT nor MOL3,when i went back to software there was an endless spinning of concentric circles,that took over 15 minutes,there were no release notes (changelog FW/SW),nor are the latest FW and IPTV etc given on the left handside of the Official update page.

After going up and down several settings and resetting Nord vpn,all out of blue MOL3 worked again!

I have never come across this erratic behavior after a beta update,can someone explain to me what this means?

I just updated to the second release beta update also but didn't encounter any of the issues you have mentioned.

It did take around 15 minutes or so for it to fully download and reboot. Could it be that your box hadn't fully installed the beta etc and you stopped it from completing by mistake henkie?

• I just updated to the second release beta update also but didn't encounter any of the issues you have mentioned.

It did take around 15 minutes or so for it to fully download and reboot. Could it be that your box hadn't fully installed the beta etc and you stopped it from completing by mistake henkie?

No,i let it install completely,but i never before saw the large concentric circles going in and out during the version check.I now have on the left handside(in SW update) FW latest,IPTV latest etc,but on the right hand side no release notes(?)

I am now on Current FW version.v11.3.2 and IPTV version v.12.1.1

@Bazzooka,do you have the same versions?

• Installed 3rd BETA (Firmware 11.3.2 and MOL3 12.1.1). Everything fine, but my issue still remains (23,976fps played at 24HZ). Did backup, then factory reset and everything else seems ok, will test more in the next couple of days. For now i only see some changes in the player settings inside MOL3 where some settings disappeared and now at MOL3 start i get the MyTv+ mobile app message, but with a check to disable future notifications.

Edited once, last by xateado (June 12, 2024 at 11:57 AM).

• No,i let it install completely,but i never before saw the large concentric circles going in and out during the version check.I now have on the left handside(in SW update) FW latest,IPTV latest etc,but on the right hand side no release notes(?)

I am now on Current FW version.v11.3.2 and IPTV version v.12.1.1

@Bazzooka,do you have the same versions?

Yes same version.

• New
    • Official Post

Hi sam please add dts codec for audio inside mol3 for live tv....

When you install Audioptimizer and execute once then is DTS also possible.

• New
    • Official Post

Installed and executed with box reboot?

How is your configuration: Box-> TV -> AVR?

Is Surroundsound activated in Audio Settings?

Not to forget your screenshots doesn`t show if that stream have dts audio track!

Today devs. checked if DTS works through passthrough - AVR and it works, just as info.

• In mytvonline 3.0 when changing the user-agent to customize 1 and 2 exemple iptv smarters basically does nothing it always works like vlc or lavf.
    When we edit the user-agent, what we edited should appear, not always vlc and lavf