Can't install Apk from usb key

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

I could not install an apk that I developed from the USB key, the message is that the installation is blocked.

I know that by default on the parameters we do not allow the app if they do not come from playstrore

so how to unlock please? lot of thanks

below the system information:

• I asking me , why no one use the online form for questions, is it so hard to give important Infos from beginning to Support? We must ask again and again the same and lose only time.

Question to you:
    1. Retail or Provider Box?
    Retail Boxes have no limits. Provider Boxes are set by Provider, so it could be blocked trough Provider.
    2. When i look on your Background i see you have already used mol.cfg.
    Sure you didn`t block with changed value by your self?

0: Hide Play Store. Block USB APK Install
    1: Show Play Store. Allow USB APK Install
    (Available in firmware v2.8.x and above)

• first of all, thank you for your answer
    i'm sorry for not using the online form, just because i don't know where is it , i'll find it and use it for other subjects.

Answers:
    1. Retail or Provider Box?

i'm not sure, but i think is a provider box because i bought it from a shop that also sells iptv subscriptions
    [color=rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)]
    [/color]2. When i look on your Background i see you have already used mol.cfg.

I did not change anything at the box, I bought it like that

so ? you think there is a way to fix it?

• All fine ;)
    Yes, this blocked value comes from your Provider. You have to contact him and ask nicely if he would change the value for your Box so you can install apk`s.
    In this case is the Provider and seller always the first address for this requests.

• I wish it was just a little config to change myself in some config files, thanks SAM

otherwise, change the firmware will do the trick I guess ?