Posts by jmustermann

Thank you. I have just read the article on the portal and tried it out and now I get an error code 7. I have searched it and found out others have had similar problems about this same time last year after a software update. Link to the page.

Code 7 on Mytvonline2

I think the problem I am getting has to do with the new update. My M3U and username and password are working on every other place I have tried them on, but for the formular z8 box. Prior to the update, it worked fine. So could some one please look into what is happening?

I am beginning to feel like I bought an expensive box which is not serving it's propose. I need a solution, else I will have to return the box to Amazon for a refund.(Box is just a week old)

After accepting to upgrade, I can no long connect to my playlist. I get the following error. Please help. I am new to this and I have tried different tips I found online and on this forum.

Error

m3u Error

Check m3u UR\

code:11

• Model: Formular Z8
    • Retail Box or Provider Box: Provider Box
    • Firmware version:1.4.60 alpha
    • MYTVOnline 1 / MYTVOnline 2 version: v7.6.10
    • Box connected with: Wifi
    • Did you factory reset your device? and when?: Yes. yesterday. On starting the box, I must however update back to the say updated version
    • Picture url (only https): Edited...
    • Video download url (only https): NA
    • What issue(s) are you having? After updating the software, I can not connect to my playlist
    • What was you expecting to happen? I have done an upgrade before and I was expecting my box to keep working as before.
    • What happened instead? m3u link stopped working
    • How can we reproduce the issue you are having? Guild me through how to solve the problem
    • What have you tried if anything to rectify the issue? : factory reset the box, tried changing the "type=" of the url link. Contacted my playlist provided

Username and password has been replaced with * in the url link.