Posts by Marbaker

hi v8rick

Thanks for the reply yes I downloaded the app on my phone. And on the top of the remote app it says No STB so I'm sending it back today thanks again I just knew it wasn't the remote it has to be a software issue on the z8 box

Thanks again

hi v8rick

Iv put new batteries in I have done everything switched on and off but still the remote is not communicating with the set top box. Only the wireless mouse works so I have reset everything started from scratch. Soon as it comes on to set up the remote does nothing but when I first opened the box to set up it worked fine i set up google play as soon as i came out of that set up 2 updates appeared and that is when the remote just stopped

Hi just joined today as if just purchased a z8 formuler pro box started to set it up then all of a sudden remote failed to work. Tried everything switching on and off but no avail. So I used a mouse to reset the box so the box resets but it still won't communicate with the remote only the mouse. Can someone please advise me if it needs to go back thanks marbaker