Posts by asilak

hello, i have a problem with receiving epg on my device, i have a subscription on rapid iptv wich have the best streams off all that i tested. however on almost every channel there is no epg. i asked my provider to chek if there is any trouble on epg and they said that the epg on all mag devices works fine. now is my question if there is any way to put manualy an epg url in the mytvonline app? or is there an other solution to this problem?

I have a equal problem. when i using mytvonline ( with MAC ) no EPG but with same provider when i using like Smart IpTV LG ( with M3U link ) have EPG ..

For Mytvonline you need Account from IPTV Channel Provider.
    - Server Operator Homepage = Provider
    After you did this, paid for the account, register your MAC Address from your Z+ and get the needed Url for MYTVOnline, then you can look all Channels that your Provider stream.

Ps.
    .ts links + m3u links working with Apps like VLC and are not for MYTVOnline. Not yet, maybe in future.

Would be nice if you can tell what kind of formats work on MYTVOnline. i don't think the problem is a mac registration. Formuler must improve..