Posts by Weehaggis

EPG Deleted........Refreshed...................Offset set........................Changed to UTC.....................Confirmed date and Time Zone (-4 GMT,Eastern Time).......................Hard Boot......................Still No Information. Check all Groups. Every country has No Information.

I checked my other box Dreamlink T2 and it also shows No Information. Provider issue ?

I have a Z10SE and when I press the Power On Button on the remote,it does not come on. I have to unplug the box,plug it back in and the box then comes on.

I wonder the same issue. I had the Z10SE for 4 days. It then shut off suddenly (went to red light). I then followed the online instructions to do Hard Factory Rest using paper clip. I first tested the TV HDMI Input..........The HDMI Cable.........and the power supply cable on my Dreamlink T2 Box and everything works perfect. I plug in the HDMI cable to the Z10 SE ,while holding the paper clip on reset button,insert Power Cable. I should then see the Z10 SE logo. I do not. I hold for more than 3 minutes and all I see is a blue screen. On the instructions video they only hold for about 5 seconds. When the box first shut down I noticed it quite warm but I wasn't sure if this was normal or not.

I did a Hard Reset as instructed. I held the paperclip in for at least 2 or 3 minutes and nothing happened (I never got to see Logo.....just a blue screen saying "not connection")

In MyTvOnline 2 EPG, are the channels layout in Favourites able to be manipulated (sorted Alphabetically or grouped by country ?).

I am trying to figure out the best way to be able to show movies I have on my Imac computer through the Formuler Box. On my last box (Dreamlink)

I could do it through uPnP using the Serviio server but with the Formuler box I can't figure out how to do the same thing. I have attached an image that shows the 4 steps I took to get to

(what I believe ) to be the correct location. In the last image the IP address of Imac is shown. I don't know what Login info they are looking for or what (if anything) I have to set on the Imac.

Thanks