Posts by Geogeocomines

Hello

I have the S-mini singe one year and I have somme problem with MyTvOnLine with channels with cartoon in several language

My provider iptv have MAG 256 and he has show to me that he has 2 audio list (Japaneese and French)

And when I clic on red button of remote control of my S-mini I have only one audio list with japaneese language

It s a bug of my s-mini because he is up to date ? You have à solution for me ?

Thanks à lot in advance :winking_face:

Sorry but I have one more problem
    The dvb menu is well appear on the left side of MyTvOnline but when it search, 0 channels found because signal is 0%
    BUT the wire works fine on my other box (Terrestrial box) and this box find more than 50 channels and the signal is more than 75%
    Strange no ?
    Bug of my Z7+ on MyTvOnLine or not ?
    Could you test that ? Or Formuler can test that?
    To confirm to me that there is no bug !
    Or can you tell what can i do to résolve this issue ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hello,
    I know that this support website is very fast in his reactivity
    I have a Z7+ box from 2 weeks that i use with iptv Now I want use my Z7+ for both iptv and Terrestrial Tv
    Thus i have bought and receive today a Formuler USB Tuner Tv for use Terrestrial Tv (USB DVB-T)
    I have plug the USB Tuner TV in my Z7+ but nothing happens
    What can i do to use Terrestrial Tv on my Z7+ with MyTvOnline ?
    On your website It is notice that MyTvOnLine can switch between iptv and dvb-t and i don t know how can i do to watch and search Terrestrial channels

I hope you can help me
    Thanks à lot in advance

Hello,

Thanks a lot
    Sorry to bother you again but I'm still worried that the box will stay in standby mode and will not come back in standup mode

I did as you told me : press 2 seconds on STB button and when the message appear press stand-by
    It works 2 or 3 times and after that the box won't stand-up anyway. The red led become a strange color (like orange beteween green and red)

I could not take a picture this morning taken by the time

Do you think that the update firmware will solve that problem too ?
    Could you tell that to Formuler ?

I await for your news and i'm sorry to bother you again :frowning_face:

I use USB external disk of 500gb
    I use it too for the recording of channel and it works fine
    On my old Formuler z+ the timeshifting with the same disk works fine
    Very strange
    Thanks a lot in advance

Hello
    I will try this because now i press on the STB button only for 1 second and thus no message appear and the box enter in stand-by mode too and the led color is red But when i press again on the STB button for 1 second to stand up the box sometimes It works and sometimes not
    I will try thus your procedure : clic on STB button but for 2 or 3 seconds and choose stand-by mode And i will see if the box stand up every times

I await for your news too for the timeshifting with iptv and MyTvOnLine that crash when i press play to see my channel in pause mode
    I dont know if i press the bad button and if my option in the box are right
    Here is my procedure for timeshifting:
    I press pause button and i see timeshifting on the right of the screen
    If i press stop button after 10 minutes no crash but i loose the 10 minutes of the timeshifting
    If i press play button Or repress pause button to see the channel 10 minutes back when i press pause button for the first time At this time the appli MyTvOnline crash and i come back To main menu Strange No ???

Thanks a lot

Hello Nightsgade
    I have the same problem as you
    My Formuler s-mini hangs at startup when i put It in stand-by mode with the button STB on the remote (strange color of led between green and red)
    My only solution is to unplug the power cable
    Have receive or find à solution for this problem?
    Is a factory reset will solve the problem ?
    Thanks a lot in advance

Sorry but i have found a fourth problem
    --> when i press the stb button rapidly to put the Formuler S-mini in stand-by mode (the led green pass To red) : It s ok
    BUT when i press again stb button on the remote to stand up again the Formuler s-mini It does not work The led of the box pass To a strange color like orange (led between green and red) and impossible To stand up the box
    The only solution is to plug off the alimentation cable and plug It again and It works But ut s not à solution like this
    I have seen in this forum that a guy have thé same problem
    It s a bug or not?
    Thanks in advance

1) ok Thank you
    2) The button on the remote does not work on iptv channels But i have found a channel category Favorite and i found the channel i have tag To favorite It s ok thus but It s strange that the button Favorite does not work
    3) For the timeshifting It s only on iptv channels with MyTvOnLine When I press pause button the channel is paused and i see Well Timeshifting on the right of thé screen If i press stop button i return to the channel but i have lost the pause of timeshifting ans i receive no message that say to me if i want really to stop the timeshiting
    And if i press play or pause without press stop before It s crash MyTvOnLine
    It s very strange because on my z+ It works fine

I hope that you could help me
    Thanks a lot in advance

Hello,
    I have some questions/problems with my new Formuler S-mini that I have bought today :
    1) With the Formuler z+ It s possible to select an app to boot on it (For example MyTvOnline)
    I don t find this option on thé S-Mini Normal ?
    2) When I see a channel I can press the blue button on the remote for favorite channel But witch button or option to show only favorites channels ? Because the Favorite button on the remote does not work! Normal ?
    3) The recording of channels works fine But the timeshifting does not work When I press pause button It s well show Timeshifting on the right of thé screen But when I press stop or play button on the remote the application MyTvOnLine crash Normal ? What can i do for timeshifting?

I await for your news because i love this new box
    Thanks a lot in advance