Posts by piperider

Removing categories/groups is not possible but hiding them is possible if the devs implement such. Other boxes and apps also have this ability and would be a welcome and much requested feature to MOL/MOL2.

yes this is what I mean.i bought an app off of the playstore cant remember the name of it but heard about it on reddit was the next best thing to mytvonline that i could find and you could hide categories you didn't want

I had the beta kodi 18 the remote didn't work once the non beta version was released I tried it figuring everything would work but still the remote does not work.i tried the remote setup with no luck anyone know how to fix this?

So there's a known issue related to M3U and pulling in EPG (and logos). It doesn't effect all M3U playlist, just some. I've got two M3U accounts and one worked fine and the other had the EPG issue you're seeing. Can't tell you exactly when the fix will be out, but I'm hoping/guessing it'll be soon.

Does your provider supports xtream codes? If so that could solve your issue (it did for mine!).

ok thank you im not sure if they support xtream codes im with *****

exited a few times cleared guide data tried turning timeshift on and off nothing turned on a show for a few minites hit guide still nothing went to groups clicked on another group still no guide went back to the same group now the guide it full

Just to give everyone a little update...the beta program is very promising! EPG loads in the background on starting up the MTVOL app and while the official time estimates for full population are 10-15 minutes, the actual loading times seem to be 3-4 minutes for most portals.

There are still some bugs to work out with caching the EPG when exiting the portal, but its a very exciting step for anyone who has been upset with this long standing issue.

This is great news I wont will the time be corrected my guide still is an hour and 45 minites ahead

if you need any more testers id also be up for it I'm currently looking for another iptv box because of this poor guide so if there is hope in the near future id like to hold off as I do really like this box but my time being off and the poor guide is making it hard to keep it.If any testers see better results hopefully we will hear some info on it soon so we can hold off dumping our boxes

no I can also honestly say mines not an internet hog I love this box other than the terrible mytvonline app.My kodi and all other apps work flawless audio everything is fine but the main reason I bought this box was for the iptv and its horrible.My old 69.00 tv box ran everything else fine so I basically at this point overpayed for a regular tv box