Posts by ingef

Factory reset solved the problem.

Same S/W before and after but now everything works now. No problem with sound or picture.

Today I updated with the new software release 25/1, no problem with that either.

Maybe it can help someone else that has some problem, do a factory reset and see if that helps.

Thanks to satking and formuler support for the help.

Hi,I have had my z7+ box for 2 weeks.

I am having sound problem, a buzzing sound when playing movies, Problem goes away when choosing SDR instead of HDR10 in the android [lexicon]settings[/lexicon]. But if I choose HDMI auto it turns back to HDR10 in the Android setting by itself.The biggest problem though is that the picture freezes now and then (every 5 min or so). Doesn't matter if it is a smal divx file of 700Mb or a 1080p x264, 10Gb file.All media formats is freezing. I have tried to play the file over my GB network and also with a USB stick. No difference.I have changed all my network cables to cat 6, still the same. Started up my old mediaplayer again (xtreamer Ultra). No problem playing any file over network or USB stick.Have I recieved a faulty box and/or is the problem known from Firmware/chip?

looking forward to your suggestions of what to do.