Posts by mickymoo

Thanks Sam.

Looks like I’ll have to do a factory reset at some point then. Fortunately the channel I locked is not one that I view regularly so it can wait.

I did a factory reset when I first received the box from new so if I still have problems after I do it again, I’ll let you know.

Thanks

Hi Guys

Formuler Alpha - MTOL2 app version 7.9.1

Accidentally locked a channel today by pressing the yellow button instead of the blue to add it to my favourites. When I tried to access that channel, MTOL2 asked for the PIN code. I entered the default PIN 0000 and to my surprise it said ‘PIN code mismatch!’ .

Is this a bug? I’ve never changed the default PIN and nobody else has access to the box.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling MTOL2 hoping this would reset everything but the channel remains locked and the message is the same as before.

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Thanks

Unfortunately my provider does supply a VOD/ALL category so I can’t do that. I can mark them as favourites but can’t retrieve them with the favourites only option from the drop-down filter. Am I doing something wrong? :smiling_face:

Hi Guys. My box worked great sound wise until I installed the codecs for Dolby Digital sound. After that I would get an intermittent short buzz which after a while got really annoying. And it wasn’t just local to one app but happened over several. Did a factory reset and all was okay again for a couple of days until I decided to reinstall the DD codecs again. The problems started again within minutes of restarting my machine to complete the codec installation. Had android sound settings on raw and tried all variations, and a different HDMI cable, no joy. Ended up doing factory reset again, and this time I didn’t install the DD codecs. No more sound problems!

Hi maroof23

Everything droidbug said is correct. Also, make sure in the display settings that you don’t have the HDMI auto adaption box checked! Otherwise, when you restart your box you’ll be back to square one!