Posts by wullboy

i see the " epg Loading " message on the top right hand of my screen, but as Noobystyle stated, i also have to click on the channel within a bouquet to start the epg showing, [ not always ?? ] and only then does it load the bouquet's epg, and also,sometime i need to scroll within that bouquet to i see it completely load the epg on the channels...

No m8, i asked that same question about a month back, as i quoted the enigma 2 box can be adjusted to own needs, was told maybe future updates may bring it in

Ok guys, im new to using a formuler z7 box, i have 1 connection for my iptv to run on the mytvonline app,[ portal 1]so, i now want to buy another connection as a back-up for the first connection, so how does this work, I know i will put the 2nd connection that i'm about to buy on the 2nd portals url set-up within the settings, but, how do i switch between connections [ portals ] to watch them, as i only have the 1 app [ mytvonline ] how does this work......sorry for the knob question....

I'm wondering why there is not a lot of people shout out for this, Recording one channel white watching another, is a MUST. i would have thought, But seems not ????

Can i take it that the " watching another channel while recording issue" was not on the latest update that we have just received for the z7+ box....

Hi, is there anybody out there run plex on a formuler 7+ box, I mean, does the androids plex app work ok,

Hi, im new to this box, so i maybe missing something,so, I set up a recording from the EPG set-up, and while i was watching a channel on the box, a window came up and said a recording was about to start, so, i did nothing within that pop up box, and of course the recording started [ as scheduled ] But the box jumps over to the recording that was set, and when i try to go back to the channel that i had been watching at that time, the box would not allow me to go back to that channel, What i mean is, i could not watch any other channel but the one i had set-up for recording, now, i do have 2 connection for the box from the one supplier, so i theory, i should be able to record one channel while watching another, where am i going wrong here...Or is the supplier missing something from his set-up, I only have one URL on one portal from my supplier, and i was thinking should i not have 2 [ has i have 2 connections ] but the supplier says he has it on his server as 2 connections, so why can i not watch one program while recording another at the same time.. [ hope i have explain this properly guys ]...thanks...

I have just bought a formuler z7 box and its all new to me running an androids system, but i have to agree that the EPG is slow to populate compared with an Enigma 2 box [ been running one for 16 years now ] On this system, you have to go into the bouquet to populate the epg, as shown on the video clip that has been put up on this thread, on the enigma 2 system, the EPG populates ALL of the bouquets, and when i go into any of my bouquets, the EPG is already loaded, yes this might been be comparing chalk & cheese, but like i said earlier, this system is completely new to me, I do like the system, but i also like a good epg system, as im a channel hopper, so, yes, it is slow to populate, but it DOES populate, and thats good enough for me..cheers...

Mol1 - have 5 channels.

Mol2 - have 7 channels.

Enigma2 Linux Sat/Cable Receivers - have in most cases 8 channels.

Unfortunately there is no setting to change this, is fixed.

Yes, i have a Zgemma, and can make these adjustment easily, more than 8 with my Zgemma if i wanted more....

Hi, when I'm in the epg grid, and i have 5 channels showing with their active epg showing, can the text format be changed so as to have 10 channels on show with their epg showing, what i mean is can i suppress it to show more channels with their epg in the grid...cheers...

Does the Formuler usb T2 tuner for the for z7 work on the uk virgin cable [ will it pull in the signal ] or is it just for standard TV signal....:)

Hi guys, here is something i have picked up from another forum concerning EPG issues..Whats your take on this, is he being a bit harsh......I also like a good EPG, as i do a lot of searching before i pick what to watch for the night... 8o

Sad to say, that 24 hours on, the Z7+ is going back for a full refund. The EPG issue is just too bad, the wife/kids are ready to throw it through the window and for £90 I can't blame them. It is a fantastic box, the catch-up option, Kodi and everything else it can handle is spot on, but this EPG issue is too much. The Formuler support forum is full of the same comments, so it's clearly a big issue.Real shame, I think once they sort out the problems, this will be one hell of a box to beat.

Well thats good news guys, i have stalled in buying one of these boxes, as i know nothing about Android boxes,and over the last 2 weeks there has been a lot of people complain about a few issues with this box,so,it seems to be getting ironing out bit by bit, so still watching the threads on here,and its looking good that may get round to buying one soon,