Posts by SAM

Are you able to test with Xc Api and M3U too? Would be nice to understand why this happen and if this also happens on other two protocols.

Second, it would be also nice to test some other test 24h provider sub to see if this is provider related, in this case with Stalker portal. If you find time for this it would help all of us.

Click on your SSID (ChevaldAcier2) and in next window on "forget network". Restart the box once, search for your wifi again, type password and connect again, click on your SSID again and in next window chose IP Settings "DHCP" and confirm dhcp again.

If all of this doesn`t help, then have something changed in your Router (Firmware update maybe?) or you need to do factory reset on your box as last solution.

How ever, tested now with all 3 protocols and everything is shown correctly. Must be some incorrect flag set.

Go to home menu -> settings -> MOL2 -> clear cache first, if test shows same, then come back and clear the cache and data together.

What are you using exactly for connect with your provider, registered MAC /ID Stalker portal, XC Api with login portal or m3u playlist?

Need to use same connection to reproduce.

New hotfix beta MOL 2 for GTV released.

MYTVOnline 2 : 10.0.17 Hotfix

WARNING:

Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

Change Log

MYTVOnline 2 : 10.0.17

• NEW: Add USB Tuner Support for Geniatech T230 DVB-T retail driver (0572:689A)
    • FIX: Parental lock on single VOD items not working
    • FIX: Device slows down when AFR is enabled
    • FIX: Additional crash fixes

Known issue:

Device slows down when AFR is enabled will be fixed in a future firmware update

We could now collect from many other users videos with working VPN`s on GTV (including me, with Nord VPN) but i think this would nothing change, you have already your opinion and are now only in attack modus. Your last post tells everything and this doesn`t deserve any comment!

GTV is maybe not bug free, but Formuler works on it.

To say, support from us and what we do here is nonsense + to tell including Forum owner he should stop to comment, is very, very bad move from you.

I guess bunch of hours i spend in our conversations are also nonsense? Thank you, very motivating. To continue now with text and explain would be also nonsense, in that case thread closed!

Ps. Some people should ask them self, how they speak with others! Nice and patinate discussions can move big rocks, bad ends how they started.

:thumbs_up: Congratulation to the Winners :thumbs_up:

We wish you nice TV time with Formuler z8 pro :smiling_face:

Winner are:

The winners should contact me asap through conversation and send me the Address + phone nb. for delivery.

You will have 3 calendar days to claim your prize, failure to communicate will result in forfeit of your prize.

At the conclusion of the giveaway contest, the winners will be asked to make a review online (social media platforms) within 10 days of receiving their prize. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in being ineligible for future giveaway opportunities.

Send me following data:

----------------

Full name:

Address:

City:

Postal Code:

Phone Number for delivery:

Email:

-----------------

Thanks goes to all participants and we wish you much more luck in our next Giveaway .

no but I have a z8 and a gtv with the same supplier same url on the z8 no problem on gtv there is the problem. before posting a problem I do the check and sorry if I report any real problem to improve the gtv because it has a lot to catch up with compared to the z8.

Could you please when the issue happen again, make (mobile phone) video and upload the video file?

⚡For your large attachments, Please follow the instructions below (pictures/videos):

(Click Me) https://streamable.com/ > Upload the Image/Video file (please stay under 250MB per file)> Copy link > Paste the link with your reply.

Why don`t you ask your Provider about this? It`s not always the box issue, providers and iptv streams have sometimes also tons of issues.

Recheck next time with app like Tivimate and if there all works fine open such thread. Hope for understanding...