Posts by Ashleyj1980

My one box was giving me a little grief with not just with no info EPG but wifi also... Ethernet however was fine. A regular menu reset and update didn't help fix my issues but a pin reset and running the updates again fixed everything for me, wifi and EPG. I'm not mac'd I'm URL, User, & Pass

Pin reset??

We spoke about xc api with login, no stalker. If you use only one box change to stalker and alternate epg, problem solved.

Yeah i know whats been said previously but it doesn't help for people who use suppliers who aren't willing to change from Username and password to Mac Id for security reasons.

Yeah... not the problem, I've set up over 20 of theses boxes with 4 at a time with same provider & same credentials, ended up doing a hard pin reset and now EPG works good. Thanks for talking the time to answer though.

Is this with the username and password way of setting up or mac id and selecting alternate epg in the setup? Same happens to my boxes no info every day, no epg unless i clear and update

Thanks for the reply,

provider doesn't support mac connections, so I'll have to live with it then. Just annoying that we expect newer and so called better boxes to work with all formats.

Scheduled (advanced as i called it) recording, I don't do, but yes the manual where you bring up the channel osd bar and select the record option "Warning Recording error (1)"

Hello,

I'm getting 2 issues with my z11 pro obviously using the Mol3.

Firstly the epg, i can kind of live with the fact of not really getting more than 24hrs worth of list. (But I would like it to go further). Nearly every day, when i load up the mol3 all 3 of my provider's list "no info" on the guide and on the single channel guide, so I have to go to the content manager and manually update all the time. Gets frustrating. All 3 providers and on the default Username and Password with the epg mode set to advanced.

Secondly the recording. I don't do advanced recordings, but if there's something starting and I think I'd like to record it, I'd go to manual record option on that channel and I get Recording error message. All providers have multiple connections and the hard drive is formatted correctly.

Apologies for the long winded message .

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks 😊

Bit shit really though, providers don't wanna change to mac connection as the security for them isn't as strong as user and password method.

Surely there's got to be fix coming for this issue, I'm usually one of those just live with it. But it's getting frustrating now.

Once you log in on the formuler box, you just select your preferred language, then once your chosen movie or show is playing you select the subtitle file from the play bar menu

need better subtitle options..

i searched subs i got alot of them ,not one work. and i cant adjust it? so its useless.

every time i want to try a different one i have to type everything again. it wont remember what i searched... so much work and still dont work

Opensubtitles.org

afternoon all,

I've recently just swapped phones, when I've just set up the app on my new phone I get premium authorisation failed message when trying to accept the premium option. With my previous phone I had the premium version.

I didnt log out on my old phone, I just factory reset it . Would this be the reason for this issue?

Thanks

sorry to be jump on this thread, where is the option to change the epg to alternate? Gone in to content sources but can only see options to adjust epg offset and the intervals. Do I have to delete portal and re add as I did see that option in there when initially setting up

no it's called tv file commander, when you plug your sd card in to your box, open the "tv file commander" app and you have all internal folders displayed, there you'll see you sd card which you've inserted in to the box. Then your able to cut and paste to your chosen internal storage folder. Then unplug your sd card. And the file will then be stored on your box