Posts by fos61

ciao

devi aprire i setting con il clarke tech studio 3.25 e li devi esportare in formato C-TECH HD265

quindi copi il file in una penna usb con fat32 e la colleghi al formuler.

dal menu del decoder selezioni TRASFERIMENTI DATI

compare una icona e selezioni l'icona SCARICA I DATI TRAMITE PORTA USB e seguendo il sottomenu carichi i setting.

con il clarke tech studio 3.25 puoi editare i canali e i bouquet e cioe' cancellare canali , bouquet , satelliti ecc. ecc. in modo da crearti dei setting personalizzati.

ti consiglio inoltre di scaricare Tivustream Android 1.4 da tivustream.com

per visualizzare i canali devi installare il wuffy player (la versione universale) sempre scaricabile da tivustream.com

il decoder deve essere collegato tramite la porta rete ad internet con un router

enjoy

:) :)

:):);)

for s turbo and similar

Picons can be imported same like channel list.

Make on empty stick (formatted with FAT32) new folder with name "picon".

Copy your picons (newer SNP format only supported) with all necessary files into this folder.

Should be look like this:

/picon/

snp-index

/logos/

channelname.png

Then import the picons into your box and restart at end.

I HAVE A FILE WITH PICONS FOR ALL SATELLITES BUT THE SIZE IS ABOUT 12MB....

AND IN THIS WEB SITE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO UPLOAD IT....

LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN UPLOAD...

FAI UN RESET DEL DECODER AI VALORI DI DEFAULT (O DI FABBRICA)

POI INSTALLI DI NUOVO I VARI PLUGING E APPLICAZIONI

ED INFINE UNA NUOVA LISTA DI CANALI

(CONTROLLA CHE LA PARABOLA SIA BEN POSIZIONATA INFATTI CON IL VENTO FORTE E CATTIVO TEMPO SI PUO' MUOVERE E QUINDI AVERE UN SEGNALE MENO POTENTE CON PROBLEMI DI RICEZIONE)

CIAO

an application to have your personal channel list always updated

settingmaker 2.8

(you can select your language from menu)

you can use it to have a personal updated channel list

and then you can use clarke editor studio app to tranform the channel list in formuler channel lis format (clarke hd 265)

and 2 manuals in french and italian

you can translate all or some parts in others language using google translator

https://translate.google.it/?hl=it&tab=wT

I split the files due forum restrictions

these files come from a satellite forum dedicated to satellite channel list

I hope you can find them usefull

:)

lo sviluppo del decoder e' chiaramente orientato verso ricezione via lan , iptv ecc

la parte decoder satellite e' chiaramente trascurata

e' ridicolo che mettano un lettore di smartcard e poi non possa essere utilizzato in pieno

personalmente se devo comprare una cam per lo slot CI , rivendo il decoder e ne compro un altro di altra marca

:huh:

they are old version of firmware for installing mcas

1.6.23 is a test version of firmware

if you want you can try the following plugins :

plugins su xcam3

FIRMWARE ROLLBACK FOR FORMULER S TURBO

DOWNLOAD ONE OF THE FOLLOWING FIRMWARE FOR FORMULER S TURBO

https://yadi.sk/d/W97ECGyz3YcdkM

FAC.Formuler-R.S-Turbo.PATCH.v1.6.11-r15210.ird

30 Jun 2018, 10:56

https://yadi.sk/d/cCAMmKbRh06AzA

FAC.Formuler-R.S-Turbo.PATCH.v1.6.23-r16560.zip

07 Nov 2018, 12:00

TEST Firmware Version 1.6.23

THESE FIRMWARE ARE BEFORE VERSION 1.6.26 (THAT DON'T ALLOW THE USE OF MCAS)

To restore your console, you must:

1. Download the file with the firmware.

2. Rename file to update.ird

3. Copy it to the root on a USB flash drive.

4. Connect the USB flash drive to the console and at the time of inclusion in the network, repeatedly press "CH Up (up)" on the remote control before starting the software update process.

5. After recovery, the decoder will reboot and exit to normal operation

and then install channel list and mcas

disconnect your decoder from lan connection to avoid firmware upgrade that don't allow mcas plugin

Hi ,

I had the same issue with italian card (nagravision)

formuler has a smartcard reader and it is expensive to buy a cam only to use some tv cards

try this plugin , it worked for me..

It works with nagravision card but i don't know if it works wih others cards (seca , irdeto etc. etc.)

https://drive.google.com/file/…view?%20usp%20=%20sharing

if the plugin works let me know

:)

also some general istructions :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation of emulators and the work of the CAM modules (including CAM with support for CI technologies + versions 1.2 and 1.3)

1. Go to menu = >> Administrator = >> Add-ons (or from channel view mode, press and hold the blue button on the remote control)

2. In the add-ons menu:

- Press and hold the blue button on the remote control

- in the window that appeared "Plugin“ press again the blue button

- the system offers to install the Addon Linker application

- Install Addon Linker

- Press the blue button again

- In the Add-on Linker, click on the green button and in the window that appears, type "default"

- in the list of available complements, select the necessary ones and press the red button for ------ >> Begin the download.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- XcamClient3 - It is an OSCAM for working with the BISS key emulator, etc. with the ability to enter and monitor the server data from the remote control of the receiver and through the oscam web interface (when the plug-in is running, the entry from the computer is http: // receiver's IP address: 8888).

- Mcas for the operation of smart cards of several coding systems in the slot of the card reader of the receiver.

- GS-cam - a kind of compilation of OSCAM to receive data from the server gs-cam.com

- Coconat for the operation of BISS channels and static CW keys paired with XcamClient2.

- Cat2Eye for the operation of CAM modules with CI +

The newcanD.list and coconat.dat files are copied to the receiver via USB Flash

- Create a folder in the root of the flash drive ---- >> plugin_su

- Inside the folder plugin_su create the folder --- → >> keys

- To the folder "keys", we copy the files newcamD.list and coconat.dat (for XcamClient3 it is not necessary)

- Insert the usb flash into the receiver, wait for the start window to appear, use the buttons on the left and right to access plugin_su

- Press the red button and emuladora emrandora.

- If XCAM or Coconut does not work, restart the receiver or the emulator.

5. With the same procedure we execute the other complements necessary to watch TV channels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLVED !!!!

I found some plugins that work with tivusat card inserted in smart card slot (not using a cam in CI slot)

here the plugins :

https://drive.google.com/file/…ZukYfjfPhYaUVREyBr-b/view? usp = sharing

they work also with MINI and TURBO FORMULER 4K

also some istructions :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation of emulators and the work of the CAM modules (including CAM with support for CI technologies + versions 1.2 and 1.3)

1. Go to menu = >> Administrator = >> Add-ons (or from channel view mode, press and hold the blue button on the remote control)

2. In the add-ons menu:

- Press and hold the blue button on the remote control

- in the window that appeared "Plugin“ press again the blue button

- the system offers to install the Addon Linker application

- Install Addon Linker

- Press the blue button again

- In the Add-on Linker, click on the green button and in the window that appears, type "default" or “ d.openboxfan.com “

- in the list of available complements, select the necessary ones and press the red button for ------ >> Begin the download.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- XcamClient3 - It is an OSCAM for working with the BISS key emulator, etc. with the ability to enter and monitor the server data from the remote control of the receiver and through the oscam web interface (when the plug-in is running, the entry from the computer is http: // receiver's IP address: 8888).

- Mcas for the operation of smart cards of several coding systems in the slot of the card reader of the receiver.

- GS-cam - a kind of compilation of OSCAM to receive data from the server gs-cam.com

- Coconat for the operation of BISS channels and static CW keys paired with XcamClient2.

- Cat2Eye for the operation of CAM modules with CI +

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The newcanD.list and coconat.dat files are copied to the receiver via USB Flash

- Create a folder in the root of the flash drive ---- >> plugin_su

- Inside the folder plugin_su create the folder --- → >> keys

- To the folder "keys", we copy the files newcamD.list and coconat.dat (for XcamClient3 it is not necessary)

- Insert the usb flash into the receiver, wait for the start window to appear, use the buttons on the left and right to access plugin_su

- Press the red button and emuladora emrandora.

- If XCAM or Coconut does not work, restart the receiver or the emulator.

5. With the same procedure we execute the other complements necessary to watch TV channels.

cccam doesn't work with 4k decoder

oscam work with 4k decoder

:):):)

I use a little tv 21"

how improve the readability of the text on the screen ?

the letters characters of the service list menu are so little (sometimes you have to use eyeglasses)

how to increase the dimensions of the text if possible ?

any update of the software in the future for this issue?

in attach photos of formuler and other sat decoder