Posts by Dadou73

still the same issue for me. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

But I just found out that from now onwards, if the recording is more than 1 hour, it stops at exactly 1 hour.

Looks like a software bug as if I can recall, manual recording is by default set at one hour. However i record using Epg....weird....

Hi all,

I have this z7+ box for a few weeks and facing the following issue:

If I use my box connected to my WiFi, mytvonline works fine and all my channels work perfectly (very seldom I couldn't detect any buffering). I have done a speed test it goes up to 10Mbps.

However, when I connect my box to my router through ethernet cable, all the channels starts buffering and it doesn't work anymore. I have done a speed test and it goes up to 90Mbps. As soon as I remove the ethernet cable, channels are back to normal.

I also found out that when I connect the ethernet cable, it seems that both WiFi and Lan connections are working. Is this normal? I tried to disable the WiFi after connecting the lan cable but same problem (channels buffering).

Any idea? Any of you faced this type of issues?

Thanks

Dav

I am facing the same problems. Sometimes recording works fine, something not. I recorded a movie last week and it worked fine (2 hours). Last night, I recorded a football match and it recorded 1 hour instead of 2....

It looks like the recording feature is not stable or very dependent on the channel quality. Is there a plan to improve this function and make it more robust ?

Is there also a plan to allow scheduling a recording manually instead of using EPG?