Posts by TeemuSalami

This just stopped working today. I power up the box by reconnecting the power supply, it loads the home screen where I see the MyTVOnline launcher. However the remote no longer is recognized by the box, I can't navigate or click on anything. The Source button lights with each key press. Pretty sure the remote isn't the issue as I've changed the battery, the TV button still turns on/off my TV, and this remote is able to control a second Formuler box I have elsewhere.

Is there a way to troubleshoot this? Can I perform a factory reset if I can't navigate through the box? Thanks for any help.

Thanks Sam, I tried but problem is still there. The hung app does not show up as installed. Any other thoughts? Should I perform a software or factory reset? I googled but couldn't find out what each reset does. As a side note, I noticed Kodi is no longer installed on the box. I didn't uninstall it. Pretty sure both issues happened at the same time.

How do you force quit an app if it hangs during download? This just happened on my new Z7+, I tried to download the Speedtest.net app in the Market, it has been stuck at about 50% for a few days now. Doesn't respond to red or on-screen cancel buttons. All other updates are queued until I clear this jam. Has anyone encountered this or any ideas? Thanks.

SW version 1.2.49

SW Revision r16381