Posts by rbargante

Hi not sure if someone is able to help.

I have z8 is working perfect with

Most of the services.

But I have a specific service that not working with mytv2.

The channels are black no sound no image.

I installed iptv smarterrs on z8 and same service is working.

So it works with iptv smarterrs on z8 but not working on mytv2

Z8

Current firmware :v1. 4.14

Current iptv version :v7. 1.1

Systema formuler z8

Thanks in advance

Z8 ethernet connection issue

Same principle with wifi. Any questions, feel free 👍

Hi codeit.

I have a firestik and works fine on my WiFi connection.

Also my pc is connected on same WiFi when Image freezing on z8 and in pc is still working fine.

Z8 image freezing and WiFi icon on my online tv is blank like it lost connection and couldn't reconect.

I have a friend with same problem.

I'm using it wired and works great but my friend don't want to spend more money on powerline after spending 130£ in a box 🤔

I tryed to increase buffering to 10 but it not help.

We need something easy to fix instead messing with routers.

I had other android boxes with no WiFi connection troubles at all.

I'm advicing this box to all family and friends and they don't want to mess with router settings too.

Any advice will be much appreciated thank for your help

Hi everyone.

Me and my friend having same problem.

Image freezes time to time.

Z8 looses wifi connection.

Need to change channel to restart WiFi. And sometimes I have to turn WIF off and on again to restart network.

Even if was a wifi drop it should connect back straight away?

Works good wired.

I think it should be a easy fix around.

Not everyone wants to mess around with router setting etc.

I might doing something wrong

Maybe need to set buffering?

Any advice will be fantastic. Thanks again

Hi I have z8 and I'm very happy with it.

I have a friend who wants to buy a cheaper box.

Will this box zx be good just for live tv?

Any advice from people who ready have it?

Thank you in advance

hi everyone. it been on all night on all day and no drops at all. looks like the update fixed the problem at least till now.... thanks everyone for all the time spent with my problem really appreciate.

Did you test it??

Or are you testing now😀

im running a ( pig to keep connection alive on pc.

https://www.techwalla.com/arti…o-keep-a-connection-alive

running 1 service iptv on pc and 1 in z8 left over night on and no drops.

will be running during the day and see if drops occur.

yesterday i had 1 or 2 drops during the day. one of the drops not accursed on pc just on z8 so i think the problem is not 100% fixed from my side.

image in z8 freezes, takes to long to reconnect. or no reconnects at all and i have to reconnect manually again.

i tried a app on z8 to pig to connection alive (pigip app ) but z8 wont let this app running in the back.

is Anny way to let apps running in the back on z8?

when z8 loses WiFi connection it should be connecting back fast as possible ?

thanks you for everyone trying to help me

hi everyone i just isntalled the new update no drops till now. will keep testing . another question just read in a group we need to do a factory reset after firmware update? thanks everyone.

If you post what your ip address of the WiFi adapter is and the ip address of the dns I'll explain for you what to do to manually assign a static IP address to see if that works for you. Although I have just read the official update is available tomorrow, maybe that will solve your issues 👍

Hi. You very kind. Us good news the new update is coming 😊.

If it doesn't fix my problem I can give you access to my router and you can try to help me. What do you think? Thanks a million 😇 🙏

If you change your network configuration on your box in the network settings and give it a static IP address then dhcp lease time won't play a factor into your network connection. Personally I think its more of a compatibility issue with various routers /brands/chips as I haven't ever had any WiFi issues at all, I stayed on the very first build up until the latest beta, then I upgraded to the beta version, I still don't have any WiFi issues so from what I read from various people's issues it seems like compatibility with various routers etc. There's a lot of misconception of people's understanding here about wifi/network/dhcp/router/ configuration, I know people are only helping which is great an cannot fault the community but I do think it would be ideal if formular had not just various catigorise for various issues but also had catigorise with factual information across the board i.e network topology, ip addressing etc so that people have a better understanding of how networking works and how it can be configured in various settings / scenarios etc... Just my thoughts on this as it would help the less knowledgeable people that are keen to learn and dig in setting up their devices.

hi thanks very much for your comment. on my pc i have wifi connection no drops . on z8 i have drops and the big issue it wont connect back. just freeze image and i have manualy conect back wifi.

thanks for trying to help but im not sure if i will be able to do that.:smiling_face: i will try anyway, thanks a lot