Posts by smacit2011

When I programmed from epg a record a d when the Programm beginning they recorded but only 01 minute. The USB storage is not full. That was beginning after I updated the new software....

What can I do?

Would like to record on my receiver. On the hard drive on my laptop. So over the network of the reicever on the hard drive. I created a network folder on the laptop, but the reicever can't find it.

Good day

Got my new formuler z8. A year ago I also had a z8. That suddenly went out and could not be answered. Red lamp was on. Tried and opened the box and search but nothing found. Have looked but brought nothing. Can I now make a backup with the new receiver and if what should it be, should we play the system again as with enigma? Or a backup?

And how I can for example install it? Have do you make a backup? :)

No I can't see it's only red. Nothing. The problem is when I make powerless and plugin then they was directly red no blink green or green red it was directly red. Can I send a video? Then can you see that

Hi, since I stretched the box, it had to be placed somewhere else, and plugged in again, it doesn't start with the remote control. So the button that is red does not turn green. The remote control works normally. Nothing changed I can operate the TV with the remote control only the box does not start so the red dot does not turn green. Does anyone know help?

Hi, since I stretched the box, it had to be placed somewhere else, and plugged in again, it doesn't start with the remote control. So the button that is red does not turn green. The remote control works normally. Nothing changed I can operate the TV with the remote control only the box does not start so the red dot does not turn green. Does anyone know help?

I have a question

Can I load a emulator snes or n64 on formuler box and connected with a Bluetooth controller from Xbox or PlayStation 3 and play games? When I load rooms on USB stick? Does it works?

Hi there have had the Z8 reicever for a year. Only iptv works. I am happy that I also like to watch satite and now i belong to a sat reicever just stops selling the z8 and buying the sturbo 4k. Does the turbo have the same settings as the z8? 4k capable? mytvonline2? Youtube? wireless Internet access?

Sorry for my bad english

Hallo

Kann ich mit meinen z8 aufnehmen und einen anderen Kanal gucken? Ich glaube es geht nur bei sat receivern die zwei sat Anschlüsse haben oder irre ich mich?

hello i have a question i will recording a a film by channel x but i have dont a epg. can i set manaul the time from 01:00-02;30 recording

on channel x ? Or can i only recording with epg? : /