Posts by Fredetchic

I don't have inputs for you except I experiment exactly the same things and always got suggestion to reset / uninstall/ clear /vpn or whatsoever suggestion that avoid to consider problem may come from formuler side and MOL2!

I even bought a formuler z11 pro and a formuler z10 pro max, just in case, to make sure it was not broken. You know what? Exactly the same results! I sent them back to amazon.

Z8 used to work like a charm but for about 6 months, it's a pain in the ****! Same provider works well on tivimate and a bunch of other app, and on other box. Internet speed is nice and certainly not ISP that blocks.

The only reason left that could explain what occurs now is a firmware update. But you know what? Too bad for us, you cannot roll back (funny thread: i found a post from 2018 on this forum that says formuler may consider implement rollback in future updates! 5 years later, still not possible!

All to say that, like me, you're stuck with a CAD$200+ box you cannot roll back and that is almost unusable. Just thinking going to see otehr brand since i tryed all 3 last model.

And yeah, I know, I come from my configuration / provider / internet speed / ISP / external HDD / VPN / Agent....

I have my provider url and everything is ok from this side: I can set the provider as a portal and connect to it without trouble...

But!

I paid for an external epg source. Basically, you enter your provider url (m3u url) and they give you back another m3u url you enter in MOL2. That way, you can modifiy epg the way you want on their website and it will be automaticaly sync in MOL2.

Problem is that catchup is only available on MOL2 through portal, not m3u url!

Is there a way to load external epg when using portal?

Hi!

I've read in another thread that m3u url does not permit to have catchup on MOL2. It says I have to convert m3u url into portal connexion.

Like:

Original:

http://provider.com/get.php?username=11111&password=22222&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

becomes:

Portal Nickname (example): XC_A

Portal URL: "http://xtremec.com:1111"

Is the login required?: yes, please activate.

Username: 11111

Password: 22222

But on Epg Best, my url look like more:

https://epg.best/xxxxxx.m3u

So..., any idea?

How do you see in a m3u file that a channel has catchup? I've checked my provider one and do not see anything that could point me to that!

Hi!

I have 2 providers: one is portal, the other m3u

When I record on one provider (like "live recording"), I cannot exit and enter the other provider!! The only way ( found is to setting recording and leave before it starts! I don't see the point having 2 providers if when recording, it's impossible to exit to move to the other!!!

Am i missing something?

Edit: Once recording is started, if i enter with the same provider, I'm stuck with it (having to watch while recording) as it blocks me (i cannot exit as if i was live recording)

Hi again :winking_face:

I tryed several providers and most of them have very average epg.

From what I understand, using stalker won't let me enter manualy an epg link in MOL2 as it's knidda included in the service.

So I guess I need to have a m3u playlist

I found an epg provider but seems it's not working on MOL... sad cause this app gives a good experience for streaming but is so limited as for interaction :frowning_face:

Is there a way to bypass that? I mean forcing MOL2 to use a specific url / file to use as epg?

thanks

Hi again!

My provider has catchup. Despite the fact the epg is a bit crappy, it works somehow.

However, I wanted to know if I well understood what catchup is!

Let say I see a show on epg that already started few minutes ago (let say 10 minutes).

If I select it, of course, it starts at 0:10

But i cannot get back to the begining until the show is finished and appeared as a catchup!

It's pretty annoying!

So is it just me that didn't understand how catchup works or my provider taht does not allow that?

Is it just with MOL2 and in this case, which app would you suggest?

thanks

Hi!

I just bought a z8 box. Very good one and MOL2 is pretty sweet compared to other apps.

I have a iptv provider that allow me to watch a show and record another at the same time as long as it's on the same box.

Problem is that MyTvOnline 2 gives an ID that is different from the Mac address and does not allow to watch a show while recording!

I tryied setting another app to watch a show while MOL2 was recording. This resulted as beeing banned from my provider for using the service on 2 devices!

So, is there a way to set the ID the same as mac adress? Or at least to have the ability to have 2 instance of MOL2 running? Cause it's not very usefull to have a server that allow dual connection and being stucked because of MOL2 - which is a sweet app!

thanks