Posts by goal

Hi

Mytv online 2 runs smoothly without vpn + no freeze.

Once the vpn is connected, the streams freeze a lot

I have access to 5 vpns (Express vpn , nord, surfshark, pure and keepsolid). I'm having the same issue with all of them. I changed servers, protocols,... But no luck

The reason I'm running vpn is that some streams are blocked by my isp. I have to connect to a vpn to watch these streams.

I'm testing the VPN by watching streams not blocked by my isp. The same stream freezes with vpn while it doesn't without vpn.

Anyone has an idea of what's going wrong?

If I buy a vpn router dedicated to the Z8, will this fix the issue as the processor of the Z8 will not have to handle the vpn?

Thanks

I had the same issue with Z8 and had to go with m3u.

You can use m3u as portal as well if you want, just remove the /c at the end of the url and click on login required and put you username and password that your provider will give you

I already adjusted the epg UTC and the offset.

On any channel: If I go to the epg using the epg button to see the full schedule, I see the right info and right timing, and right break line to show the actual program.

However when I go back to the channel, it shows the programming 2 hours late??

Like the epg schedule timing is not synced with the info that is shown on the channel info

Any help?

I'll using Z8 latest firmware and mol2

Thank you

Thanks a lot.

I followed your instructions and it works!!

However when I try to run the timeshift, it gives me an error message.

It's not an error from the server because when I try to open the m3u using their own app, the timeshifts works. For sure the MOL is more smooth in general than their app so I would like to continue using the MOL.

Do you know how I can fix this timeshift issue?

Thank you

Hi

If I add an m3u url (using the full url containing username & password) , does it get updated every time I restart the formuler?

I want to make sure that the m3u gets updated with any new channels or VOD added from time to time.

Can you please confirm my understanding?

If my understanding is incorrect, I'll choose to go with mac portal (instead of m3u) to be always updated from the server.

Thanks in advance

I highly recommend to integrate chromecast to that device. It's excellent device and this is the only major negative point I would mention

I just bought the box 3 days ago and happy with it except the chromecast missing feature