Posts by homer1453

Hello everybody,

As promised, here is my feedback on the Formuler GTV that I had the chance to win. Being equipped with an Nvidia Shield I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that the GTV responds as quickly as this one with however 1 GB less ram! At the level of MOL2 it is really very successful! The application is very intuitive and really very efficient! Zapping is instantaneous on Live TV, the image quality is excellent in short, no complaints! The interface for VOD is also very correct even if I have a preference for Im****** at this level. In terms of things that could be improved I think it is mainly the simultaneous connection to several portals as do Tivimate. But this should not be very far because it is possible to preview from the Android home on the dedicated Android TV channels the `` recent channels '' in preview from different providers (pity that it does not work for favorites) Speaking of Android TV integration, this is very valuable since it allows access to: Recent channels, our favorites and the history of our VODs (I hope that we will soon be able to also integrate the categories of films you want?) In terms of the remote control, the GTV-BT1 is really very powerful and allows you to store your TV remote control in a drawer! It is easily customizable via the Formulate Remote application and has a very good grip. Finally, having a box with the Android TV operating system with the real google play store and really a plus for me in terms of ergonomics and ease of use. In summary I am very satisfied with this Iptv box which for me and the best in its category at the moment! If you were still hesitating to buy it, don't hesitate any longer! Thank you very much to Formuler for this very nice gift!

Hello, I really like the Formuler GTV but I hesitate with the CC and in particular the possibility of having the TNT tuner.

So I have a simple question ...

Have you considered in the + or less long term to bring out a box as complete as the formuler GTV with a TNT tuner ?

It would be the ultimate box I think !

Thank you in advance for your reply

Hello,

I am new to this forum because after hearing a lot about the MOL2 software, I want to see with my own eyes what it is capable of.

So I registered in order to have some information and I see this competition which could help me to obtain the holy grail which for me is to formuler GTV. Being a fan of Android TV I currently use Tivimate which I find really interesting but it is not free from all complaints, especially in terms of stability.

However, I have been told that MOL2 is much better from this point of view and that in addition to that it is much more intuitive.

This is why I would like to have a GTV, it will allow me to compare the 2 best software currently according to what is being said, moreover I find that the integration into the launcher according to what I have seen is a great idea.

The possibility of having the real Android TV playstore as well as applications really dedicated to this system mean that in my eyes, even before having tested it, The Formuler GTV is the best IPTV box on the market today.

I hope that my candidacy will have caught your attention.

Number : 608

Hello, I'm new here, I don't have a Formuler yet but I think I'll get one soon so I signed up here to get some informations and then share my experience with other members. Thank you