Posts by Mookdog

I see updates and Hotfixes for z10 but still none for GTV. Beta was supposed to be out in December. That never happened. Here it is mid mid January and still no word of anything. Dont get me wrong I love my gtv but how about giving the effort u give for z10 to the GTV also. All we want is recording fixed. I know it takes time but geez work on GTV

Mook

Hey guys

I noticed when use the mouse cursor on my GTV that Scrolling up and down work great using Ch+ and Ch- It also scrolls left using the info button. Scroll right using the Guide button does not work at all. This is with the BT1 remote

Thanks

Mook

I can install that version, but my remote dosen't work in Netflix

I just tested unfortunately there is no control of it once u login. I will keep searching and see if I can come up with anything. As of right now I tried 10 different versions all come up not compatible

Mook

hello the beta is coming soon at the end of december and still no gtv beta

Beta update will come in December and Official update will come in January after holiday

That is when the gtv beta will be out. Didnt say when in December. Hold tight I am sure there will be more news

Hey

Ok I just checked other HEVC 1080p x265 files and believe it or not they played perfect. I believe it comes down to how the files were encoded. I just tried about 10 of them and all 10 played fine so I am gonna chalk it up to the encoding caused the issue. I want to thank u for all your help. GTV still remains my favorite device lol

Happy Holidays to all of u

Mook

If the playback files are remote, it is an Emby configuration issue. Disable transcoding.

If the playback files are on local USB storage connected directly to GTV, post the media codec details of the files.

Hey thanks for the response

The file is running through my local network so its technically not remote file. Its funny bc on the shield pro it plays fine. The Formuler plays most files fine just the 1080p HEVC x265 a good bunch of them have framerate issues. I tried to even change the refresh rate on the box thinking that would alleviate the problem but still to no avail it didnt. If I play the file through an external player like VLC it plays perfect. To tell u the truth I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I love my Formuler GTV it has spoiled me lol I dont feel like switching to the shield to play those files through my emby lol

Here is the media info for one of the movies

Title1080p HEVC

Codec HEVC

Codec Tag hev1

ProfileMain 10

Level 120

Resolution 1920x804

Aspect Ratio 160:67

Interlaced No

Framerate 23.976

Bitrate 1,997 kbps

Bit Depth 10 bit

Pixel Format yuv420p10le

Reference Frames 1

Thanks
    Mook

Hi Guys I recently got a Formuler GTV as an early christmas gift from a friend of mine. I have emby installed on it and most stuff works fine. The problem I am having is with alot of 1080p HEVC files. The video stutters real bad. I contacted somebody with emby developemental and they said it was a frame rate issue with the box. Is there anyway to switch frame rate on the GTV itself ?

Thanks in advance

Mook